This hotel has recently been renovated, and they did a good job of it with nice artwork in the rooms and around the hotel common areas. Good-size pool, too. We had a one-bedroom, and the area for the bed is a bit cramped. But the room does have a full kitchen and a small couch for watching TV, which is very close to the viewer. No coffee table or footstool, though, so it's not all that comfortable. The free wi-fi is erratic. I couldn't watch videos on it, but that didn't matter a whole lot since that's not what I was there for. Didn't pay for the upgraded wi-fi. Noticed some loud conversations in the hallway at night, but they didn't last long. I had forgotten shampoo, and none was available in the room or at the front desk. Kind of surprising, really. When we checked in, the smoke alarm was beeping, indicating a fading battery, and the clerk at the desk first asked me to come down to pick up the new batteries. When I called back and said I couldn't reach the alarm, she did come right up to change the battery (but she forgot the TV channel listings sheet I had asked for). There aren't many channels available, btw, but it's a new flatscreen. The breakfast offerings were meager. It's billed as a "Grab-and-Go Breakfast" -- coffee, tea, oatmeal, cellophane-wrapped muffins and granola bars, apples and oranges, no milk or other cereals or choices -- so I guess they expect most guests to take advantage of the kitchen in the room. The location is handy, though the hotel does sit behind a nightclub, which means you could miss it the first time by. But the area is fine. A couple of malls nearby, and the airport is very close (but we heard no noise from planes). You can quickly get to both St. Pete or Clearwater via I-275 and FL 60, respectively. We definitely would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
- Extended Stay America Tampa
- Extended Stay Tampa
- Tampa Extended Stay