My friends and I stayed here while attending the Sunset Music festival. Great location, only took about 10 mins to get there. However, front desk never had what we asked for (i.e extra towels, rubberband, bandaid, extra blanket for sofa couch). Bedding on sofa couch clearly had not been changed. It had dirt and dust laying in the sheets and the shirts were extremely wrinkly and not folded in with the bed. Continental breakfast was also sub-par. It was only packaged muffins and granola bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
- Extended Stay America Tampa
- Extended Stay Tampa
- Tampa Extended Stay