Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd.
$120
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$131
$123
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$170
$84
$149
$119
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$129
$149
$140
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$162
$102
SailportSuites.com
All reviewsgentleman's clubwrapped muffinspullout bedfull size refrigeratorexcellent roomthe ritzsmall kitcheninternational malllaundry roomworked fineolive gardenoatmealfree breakfast iswould stay againlocation is greathousekeeping stafflate check
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I arrived late at Night and the attendant Phillip was exteremly helpful and accomdating. He made us feel like we were at home! We will be staying there in the future again and hope to recieve the same kind of hospatality

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that Philip was helpful, accommodating and made you feel at home. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I stayed at this property and was extremely impressed with the service given by the front desk, especially the service given by Elle. She was very helpful and friendly. The rest of the hotel staff was also very kind. The room featured a small kitchenette which I used to cook one night during my stay. I will defiantly be coming back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Lori - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service at our front desk from Elle as well as the rest of our staff. I am also glad to hear that you had an opportunity to utilize our fully-equipped kitchen.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I had a good stay for the past two weeks while in transasition for my move to Miami. The staff was great and got me everything that was needed while I was here. I would recomend this hotel to any busy traveler. It is close to the airport and a large mall for good food and shopping.

Room Tip: Get the rooms close to the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Omar - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I am delighted to read you were happy with our staff and had everything you needed during your two weeks with us. We hope we made your transition to Miami a good experience.

Thank you again for writing your review and we look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Wonderful-----they let you park your car there while you are on your trip---saved me about $100 over driving and parking-----plus I live about 35-40 minutes away from the airport-----less stress---shuttle to the airport was there early---

Rooms are wonderful and clean---full kitchen------extra space-----

Breakfast seemed a little sparse---I did not eat there-----no fruit---no cereal----it appeared only oatmeal and muffins, basically---

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Harvey - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a terrific review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your clean room, full kitchen and extra space. We also appreciate you letting us know your thoughts about our grab-and-go breakfast. This is a new feature for us, so as we fine tune it, we will keep your feedback in mind.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice hotel, older but clean and friendly. A little hard to find, behind a gentlemen's club! Bedding left a lot to be desired, wrong size sheets upon arrival, (queen bed with small sheets,) then room cleaned and king sheets put on queen bed. Made for bunched sheets to sleep on or ended up sleeping on bare mattress. Rooms ready for upgrade but functional, clean and staff great. Already made next reservation for 10 day stay in December.

Room Tip: Get room on upper floor facing pool for quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about our clean room and great staff; however, we apologize that your bedding was incorrect when our housekeeping staff refreshed you room. I reviewed your comments with our staff and conducted more training to make sure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at tsh@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and we look forward to seeing you again in December.