this had got to be the worst bed I've ever attempted to sleep on. they give you 2 pots to cook with and neither are non stick. In fact when i checked in the one pot had the lid in it upside down and so stuck i had to apply physics with heating the pot and cooling the lid to finally unstick it. Also there are a lot of construction workers that frequent this place and make their home out on the front stoop chain smoking and pounding beers. real welcoming!!!!! You need to ask for everything like toilet paper and tissue. don't even hope for a breakfast except for a granola bar and coffee. The ONLY positive thing I can say is that it is located close to just about everything.But back to why you don"t WANT TO STAY HERE. Every time some one closes their door your room shakes and it make alot of noise. You can hear every noise any one makes in the next room. They Do give you a cutting board.....but only a serrated steak knive????? oh there goes the banging door again. Can't get any work done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Tampa - Airport - N. West Shore Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Tampa-Westshore Blvd Hotel Tampa
- Extended Stay America Tampa
- Extended Stay Tampa
- Tampa Extended Stay