Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$132
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$147
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$133
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$139
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$133
$110
SailportSuites.com
$179
$149
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$151
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

1,500 results
All reviewspam calhounbusch gardensguest service ambassadorcomplimentary dinnerlettuce lake parkmoffitt cancer centerevery morningquiet areaevening receptiongreat place to stayking suitebreakfast staffhot breakfastfull kitchenclean hotelfitness roomthe breakfast area
Reviewed July 28, 2010

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites out of convenience, having secured a reservation at a more upscale hotel previously,but it was farther away from my business appointments. With reservation, I went forward with Hampton Inn. Although the hotel appears in the process of upgrading, my room had not made the upgrade with the furniture and carpet seeing wear. The recliner however, was sooooo comfortable and a great place to stop after a long day. The hotel is clean and the staff is very helpful. The housekeeping staff attended to "the little things"....putting the Sprite and bottled water I left on the desk on ice so when I returned after a hot, long day, a nice cold drink was waiting. The continental breakfast is equal to others in suite hotels and the staff is very friendly. Easy access; sidewalks to walk on in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2010

No problems from check in to check out. Staff was courteous and went out of way to be helpful - housekeepers were considerate and polite - room was clean - will definitely add this to my list of preferred hotels in Tampa area.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2010

We had a coupon for $49 from a Room Saver coupon book. I can't remember ever paying that little for a room. Unfortunately, it is true that you get what you pay for.
The room was dark and the furniture was worn. It was not spotless like several other Hamptons. For some reason, they turned the air off in the hallways and elevators.
I would not have spent a second night at the property, but we only needed a place for the night. In fact, I would prefer to pay a normal rate and enjoy the room. I'm sure there is a better Hampton Inn in the Tampa area.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2010

My family and I cannot say enough about this Hampton Inn. Over the past 2 years I have been receiving treatment at Moffitt Cancer Center. In May of 2008 I had surgery and between the surgery and a complication afterwards was in the hospital for 30 days. Before that and since there have been many days we have spent at Moffitt for tests, checkups, minor surgeries. My family made Hampton Inn on Hidden River Parkway our homebase. The rooms and service have always been exceptional. Quiet and peaceful. Exactly what we needed. My friend and I stayed there March 30 because of my latest cancer reoccurence. We commented on our stays at Hampton Inns and how, no matter where they are located, we have never been disappointed. Thank you also so much for the Moffitt patient discount which helps immensely. Cathy

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2010

My wife, child (5 years old) and I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa North for 3 nights in January 2010. Check-in was smooth at about 4:15 pm with no waiting or line. I had booked a package that included 2 tickets to Busch Gardens, which were printed during check-in. I was also able to buy a ticket for my child at a reduced rate.
I had booked a suite that had a small kitchen, living area and separate bedroom. The kitchen had a microwave, 2 burner stove, dishwasher and full sized refrigerator. There was a counter that had 3 stools. The living room had a sleeper sofa, chair, desk & chair, coffee table, end tables and a TV. The TV was a flat panel HDTV, although there is no PPV or video checkout etc. My VIP My Way benefit of a bottle of water and salty snack (cracker jax) was in the room when we arrived. A USA today was delivered to the room on weekdays. There is no safe in the room.
The toiletries were “Purity Basics” brand and consisted of shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, shoe mitt, and small comb.
We had an issue with ants in the kitchen. I had purchased a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts (as I always do) the first night and put the box on the kitchen counter. The next morning, there were ants all over the counter and in my doughnut box. The ants kept appearing. I told the front desk and they said someone would do something about it. I never got confirmation that anything was done, but we had gotten rid of all the ants at the time and did not bring any food into the room for the remainder of the trip.
The breakfast was typical continental fare, with 2 different “hot” items each day. For example scrambled eggs and bacon the one day. There was also a waffle maker. The bananas they had available did not look very good and were bruised and browning. The breakfast area also seemed dirty and untidy most of the time.
We did not try the managers’ reception the night it was open while we were there. They had what looked like stew along with cheese, crackers, chips, carrot sticks.
This hotel is fairly close to Busch Gardens, about a 10-15 minute drive depending on traffic. It is farther away from such other attractions as Lowery Park Zoo and the Florida Aquarium. There are many restaurants nearby, especially on Fowler Avenue about 5-10 minutes away.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family