“All ammenities.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Ranked #4 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This hotel provides an excellent location to hospitals, Interstate access and a serene setting. The hotel shuttle is very helpful. The staff are wel trained and always seeking to please their guests. I feel this hote offers all of the ammenities any guest might require for an enjoyable visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Heather F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel. We appreciate this feedback so we can continue to make all our guests feel as welcome. We hope to see you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Thank you for the overall experience, I've used Hampton in quite often, last time in Portland Maine and experience was same. Would definitely use again. Combination of price and service sold me! Thanks again,

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for recommending us! Customer loyalty is important to us and we endeavor to have all our guests give positive endorsements of our hotel! We hope that you will come back soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

From the hot breakfast to the amazing bussiness dinners mon-thurs, the staff has made our business trip a lot easier. The bed was so comfortable and decor fresh and inviting. The hotel was always packed but not with beach goers like other hotels closer to the beach. Definitely worth the extra couple minute drive. The quiet parks and roads around are great for biking and they even offer a shuttle to the airport and other local attractions. We can't wait to come back and see Ms. Pam, Ms. Leslie, and Ms. Heather. We have found our permanent Tampa home and friends!

Room Tip: All units are great. No balconies but comfortable nonetheless.
1  Thank Stephanie W

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your feedback, our goal is to provide a warm, welcoming environment for all our guests!

We hope to see you again soon!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I had stayed at Hampton Inn's before but never in a suite. I loved the extra room and full kitchen. My son was at a College ID Camp at USF and sometimes he finished after restaurants were closed so we were able to make a late meal if he wanted it. More likely to take advantage of the Suite option during future stays as a result of my good experience with this hotel and its staff. In addition, I originally booked a standard room and then changed to a suite only a couple of days before my trip. The hotel was able to move things around to accommodate my change request with the exveption of the first night. The transfer was smooth and all the staff was very helpful and considerate. Copy/Paste this group to other hotels!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My family and I have stayed here before. We were very pleased. The staff treats you like they've known you forever. They really make you feel welcome. I don't know if allot of Hamptons do this, but every time we stay here we get a great dinner for free! Last time it was spaghetti, then it was tacos and this time it was kielbasa and salad. I have a family of five so dinners and breakfast can get expensive. I can go on and on about this place. There is no other hotel we will stay in when we go to Tampa.

Room Tip: We've stayed in both East and west wings. The only thing I would suggest is that you ask for a r...
1  Thank Scott B
Heather F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

Thank you! We are so happy you and your family had a wonderful stay with us! We strive to make all our guest’s feel that this is their home away from home. I'm so glad you enjoyed our reception!

We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Great location for our visit to USF, just a few minutes to campus.
Clean and good breakfast buffet.
standard size room but air conditioning machine very noisy.
Will reconsider to go back because that.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Heather F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel! We appreciate your comments and apologize for any noise you experienced from the air conditioning unit. We are thankful to hear you enjoyed the breakfast and the guest room. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Tampa!

Best Regards.
Heather

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was my first time staying at this hotel and I found both the facilities and staff outstanding. The room was ready when I got there and due to the timing of appointments I requested a late checkout and it was granted without question. I will be staying at this hotel whenever I return to Tampa.