“Pam Calhoun”

Ranked #6 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Lagos, Nigeria
“Pam Calhoun”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I really appreciate hamton Inn's Pam Calhoun for her courtesy and custer service thank you for making me feel welcome and at home. I flew in from Lagos, Nigeria and will make this stop everytime. Hampton Inn's entire staff was just wonderful. Kindly keep up the good work and making my training experieince so pleaseant.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Cranford NJ, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Hotel is currently under renovation. It was under renovation when I stayed there this time last year also. Only realized that is was still under reno when I went to check in. It might take you two or three times to change your room before you find one that doesn't smell of fresh paint. All other amenities are excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I was very pleased with this hotel. I love the Hilton/Hampton brand anyway. If I can't stay Hilton/Hampton id rather stay home.
I enjoyed our suite it was perfect. The dinner served was chicken veggies and rolls. The chicken was soggy but I just pulled the outside off. The steam got to the fried chicken. It looked really gross but I didn't complain. They also served wine and beer. My husband said the beer was warm but the wine was fine. The staff was nice and the gym was updated with new equipment.
I'd certainly stay here again : )

Stayed October 2013
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed here while visiting Busch Gardens with my kids. All 4 of us stayed in one room. My husband likes to sleep in the freezing cold and the rest of us like it warm. The staff was able to accommodate us with lots of extra blankets. The breakfast was nice as always. Very pleasant trip

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Miami, FL, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have stayed at MANY Hampton Inn's over the years, and this one was one of the best. The Suite me and my 3 friends got was great, two of us had a queen bed, one a pullout bed and the other a Rollaway (Which was given to us at NO additional charge over the room), we all slept very comfortably. The suite was clean as can be, the TV's had lots of channels and were HD flat screens of good size. The hotel staff was very helpful with all of our needs, and both check-in and and Check-out were quick and easy. Next time I am in Tampa this will be the first place I check out to stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

West Columbia, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2013

There was only one decaf and one regular coffee package in our room. When I asked the desk for more, they said it is now Hilton's policy to only provide one of each coffee choice. They did give me more regular coffee packages, but there is no requirement for them to do so. The only type room available for my husband and I was two regular beds, Not one king, not two queens, but two regular size. They are barely bigger than a crib. The headboards permanently affixed to the wall are for queen size mattresses. I know about downsizing but this is ridiculous for a five night stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
jSarasota, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Clean, friendly staff, good quality for the price. Complimentary breakfast was very good. Breakfast staff were lovely and helpful. A very good experience. I would return to this hotel. I am running out of things to say because I need 200 characters!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business