$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$148
$99
HIExpress.com
$129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$136
$152
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$160
$104
SailportSuites.com
1,513 results
All reviewspam calhounbusch gardensguest service ambassadorcomplimentary dinnerlettuce lake parkmoffitt cancer centerevery morningquiet areaevening receptiongreat place to stayking suitehot breakfastbreakfast stafffull kitchenclean hotelfitness roomthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 22, 2012

I traveled to Tampa for a week long training. As I was checking in, the front desk staff couldn't find my reservation...I had forgotten to make one! The front desk staff quickly calmed my fears and promptly found me a room. Super pleasant and helpful staff! The room was cozy and extremely clean. Beds are super comfortable and hotel rooms are extremely quiet...my room was near the elevators and could hardly hear any outside noise. Breakfast was delicious and every morning the service was excellent. As I was trying to carry my breakfast back to my room, one of the staff quickly offered me a tray to carry my items. In the evening, the manager receptions were great! I met my coworkers for surprisingly delicious chicken wings, kielbasa sausage, coleslaw, beer, wine, warm cookies among other things. Once again, the service really surpassed my expectations. Friendly staff smiling and ready to serve and help you in every way. The Hampton Inn staff made me feel at home. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will go back every single time I'm in the Tampa area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank GigiR472
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights for a family vacation. We have 5 in our family and so we got the 1 bedroom suite. It was very nice, it was a real suite in an extra room, not just a little fake wall in the middle of a larger room that some hotels call a suite these days. The bathroom was nice, the kitchen area worked well for us. Breakfast was good, but they ran out of the better items if you didn't get down there early.

The google map directions make you turn too early into an office park.

The place was a good value with the by 2 get 3rd night free deal through Busch Gardens. Close to the theme park, and only a few blocks for a lot of good eating options.

Room Tip: The suite is really worth it for a family
Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Not much here. The location was adequate for the reason i was there. Nothing special and nothing bad. Avoid Google directions because it takes you through a large office park.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 436. Getting to this room is an awkward, its a maze-like trek from the elevator down several halls and is in front of a stairwell and a supply closet. To make matters worse it sits above the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Visited Hard Rock and Busch Gardens, staying two nights. Super comfy bed, super clean, free full breakfast every morning. Free newspapers. Special thank you to Pam, our breakfast attendant who was at work at the crack of dawn always smiling and seemed to glide around effortlessly getting all work done without missing any needs. Adriene left toiletries everyday and our room was spotlessly cleaned without us ever seeing her. Nicole made free dinner (yes, free)
and at the desk, Marion with his beautiful smile. All so helpful, kind and cheerful. There is a sign outside the hotel that reads "We love our guests." We found it to be 100% right on.

Room Tip: First time stay on first floor. Asked for quiet room -- it was great and so convenient for that first cup of (free) coffee.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our stay was EXCELLENT! Comfortable bed, free wi-fi, breakfast every morning and during the week - dinner was served. Hotdogs one night and spaghetti the next. The meals included salad, carrots/celery and dip, cheese and crackers, chips, cookies, wine and beer. The staff was super friendly! We used the shuttle to and from Busch Gardens and Adventure Island and they were always on time. We will definitely use this hotel again when in Tampa.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family