1,527 results
All reviews pam calhoun busch gardens guest service ambassador complimentary dinner lettuce lake park moffitt cancer center every morning quiet area evening reception great place to stay full kitchen king suite hot breakfast breakfast staff clean hotel fitness room the breakfast area
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights for a family vacation. We have 5 in our family and so we got the 1 bedroom suite. It was very nice, it was a real suite in an extra room, not just a little fake wall in the middle of a larger room that some hotels call a suite these days. The bathroom was nice, the kitchen area worked well for us. Breakfast was good, but they ran out of the better items if you didn't get down there early.

The google map directions make you turn too early into an office park.

The place was a good value with the by 2 get 3rd night free deal through Busch Gardens. Close to the theme park, and only a few blocks for a lot of good eating options.

Room Tip: The suite is really worth it for a family
Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Not much here. The location was adequate for the reason i was there. Nothing special and nothing bad. Avoid Google directions because it takes you through a large office park.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 436. Getting to this room is an awkward, its a maze-like trek from the elevator down several halls and is in front of a stairwell and a supply closet. To make matters worse it sits above the pool.
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Visited Hard Rock and Busch Gardens, staying two nights. Super comfy bed, super clean, free full breakfast every morning. Free newspapers. Special thank you to Pam, our breakfast attendant who was at work at the crack of dawn always smiling and seemed to glide around effortlessly getting all work done without missing any needs. Adriene left toiletries everyday and our room was spotlessly cleaned without us ever seeing her. Nicole made free dinner (yes, free)
and at the desk, Marion with his beautiful smile. All so helpful, kind and cheerful. There is a sign outside the hotel that reads "We love our guests." We found it to be 100% right on.

Room Tip: First time stay on first floor. Asked for quiet room -- it was great and so convenient for that first cup of (free) coffee.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our stay was EXCELLENT! Comfortable bed, free wi-fi, breakfast every morning and during the week - dinner was served. Hotdogs one night and spaghetti the next. The meals included salad, carrots/celery and dip, cheese and crackers, chips, cookies, wine and beer. The staff was super friendly! We used the shuttle to and from Busch Gardens and Adventure Island and they were always on time. We will definitely use this hotel again when in Tampa.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

On a couple day trip for my daughter's USF orientation,I had initially booked a room at a different hotel, to save money. After talking with several people in the area, I realized that the savings wasn't going to be worth it. So at 9 pm, not knowing where I was going to go, and with a dead cell phone, I set out to find a room. I've usually had pretty good luck with Hampton Inns, so when I saw one, I pulled in. This location was perfect as it was only a short distance back to the college. The two young people working the desk were absolutely wonderful!! I expressed my concern about saving money and they tried to afford me every discount they could think of (AAA, etc) They were students at the college as well, and seeing what great kids they seemed to be, relieved some anxiety about sending my daughter away for the first time. When I went out the next morning to say how great everything was, Mary was even more gracious than I could have asked her to be. Then, in somewhat of a rush, I was trying to take breakfast back to my room. When she saw me trying to balance everything, another employee quickly rushed over with a tray. The rooms were quite clean and stocked well. And that fact itself, would make me come back, but the way the staff made me feel so welcome just puts this hotel one more notch above the rest!! I expect I will be staying here often over the next four years and have recommended this place to every parent I know, who has a student at USF!! Thanks!