1,516 results
All reviewspam calhounbusch gardensguest service ambassadorcomplimentary dinnerlettuce lake parkmoffitt cancer centerevery morningquiet areaevening receptiongreat place to stayfull kitchenking suitehot breakfastbreakfast staffclean hotelfitness roomthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Our stay was EXCELLENT! Comfortable bed, free wi-fi, breakfast every morning and during the week - dinner was served. Hotdogs one night and spaghetti the next. The meals included salad, carrots/celery and dip, cheese and crackers, chips, cookies, wine and beer. The staff was super friendly! We used the shuttle to and from Busch Gardens and Adventure Island and they were always on time. We will definitely use this hotel again when in Tampa.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

On a couple day trip for my daughter's USF orientation,I had initially booked a room at a different hotel, to save money. After talking with several people in the area, I realized that the savings wasn't going to be worth it. So at 9 pm, not knowing where I was going to go, and with a dead cell phone, I set out to find a room. I've usually had pretty good luck with Hampton Inns, so when I saw one, I pulled in. This location was perfect as it was only a short distance back to the college. The two young people working the desk were absolutely wonderful!! I expressed my concern about saving money and they tried to afford me every discount they could think of (AAA, etc) They were students at the college as well, and seeing what great kids they seemed to be, relieved some anxiety about sending my daughter away for the first time. When I went out the next morning to say how great everything was, Mary was even more gracious than I could have asked her to be. Then, in somewhat of a rush, I was trying to take breakfast back to my room. When she saw me trying to balance everything, another employee quickly rushed over with a tray. The rooms were quite clean and stocked well. And that fact itself, would make me come back, but the way the staff made me feel so welcome just puts this hotel one more notch above the rest!! I expect I will be staying here often over the next four years and have recommended this place to every parent I know, who has a student at USF!! Thanks!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I found several persons who I felt went beyond the call of duty to assure our satisfaction-Mary [front desk/reception] , Nikole [evening reception activities] and Pam [the greatest breakfast host ], Towanda-sales manager-always checked to see if everything was fine with us. In fact every staff person we encountered alwaysd had a pleasant smile and greeting. This hotel offers a "Managers evening recepton offering freshly grilled and tasty food for kids and adults. Nikole and Pam made sure we knew about the evening events and other attractions in the area.
I will include this place as a "prefered place to stay" on my list for future visits.

1  Thank SaWash
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Grandson's graduation was even more enjoyable due to our wonderful stayat this Hampton Inn. The locatiion was central to many things-events, parks, and shopping. The room was extra clean,and the houskeeping staff was always "on top" their service. I found staff went beyond to assure our satisfaction-Mary [front desk/reception] , This hotel offers a "Managers evening recepton offering freshly grilled and tasty food for kids and adults. Perfect setting for resident mingling. Great place to stay.......Shirley from Philadelphia

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank SeaSaw45
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I have being coming to the Hampton Inn for the past 8 years, as I am a Moffitt cancer patient. The rooms are clean and comfortable and have several amenities including wi-fi.

What makes this inn great is the people: Mary, Pam,Nikole, and Tewanda, just to name a few. They're like family to make us feel comfortable. They always ask about my test results, and how I'm feeling; as far as I'm concerned they are family, and treat us wonderful.

The nice breakfasts and the snacks at night make the stay even more pleasant. The 24 coffee is a plus too.

Room Tip: Reservations in advance are a plus to ensure a room during the high volume season: graduation, conventions,etc
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple