1,528 results
All reviews pam calhoun busch gardens guest service ambassador complimentary dinner lettuce lake park moffitt cancer center every morning quiet area evening reception great place to stay full kitchen king suite hot breakfast breakfast staff clean hotel fitness room the breakfast area
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Me and my family really enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn we were treated very well by our housekeeper Alma she really made sure all of our needs were satisfied as we had six rooms on her floor this will be the hotel we recommend in Tampa and we will always stay at because of her once again we would like to thank her for all her help overall great hotel

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank matrix41272
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have been going to the moffit cancer center for months, I'ts has been a trying time for me and my family, but when we arrive at the hotel there is one person that make our stay better, Mary always ask how my family is doing its like she know what we are going throught and she always say keep the faith and know that Mary is there helps my family so much, but what makes her outstanding is one day I arrived at the hotel tears in my eyes at check in she came from around the desk and embrased me with a hug WOW if she knew how much that meant to me because of that hug my day seems lets stressful and I was able to go to the center with less stress Mary if you read this THANK YOU SO MUCH.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CAROLYN R
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed here off and on for the past year. The customer service has been superb. From Pam's great breakfasts to Nikole's evening happy hour - or two!!! Behind the front desk, Mary has always been most accommodating and the staff both inside and out do a fabulous job. If you're in this area on business or pleasure, don't miss out - stay here and enjoy.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Very nice and helpful staff. The STAND OUT is most definetly the managers special nightly: advertised as "light apps and drinks" but more appropriately should be titled the most convenient and tasty light dinner served by the most efficient person in Tampa: Nikole. I have never experienced this type of customer service at a Hampton Inn, or any other hotel in this level of the chain. THANKYOU Nikole!
The rooms are clean. The workout room is small, but well kept. The only thing I would recommend having an alternate plan for would be the shuttle service. Not terrible, but not great either....especially when the shuttle starts to your destination with no clue where they are going. Overall, a stay worth rating!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Better than expected! We stayed during the week and Nikole took care of us really good!!! The managers reception was a complete dinner!!!! We can't wait to stay again. :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business