Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$132
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$148
$148
Hilton.com
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$146
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$189
$149
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$112
$102
SailportSuites.com
$151
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

1,500 results
All reviewspam calhounbusch gardensguest service ambassadorcomplimentary dinnerlettuce lake parkmoffitt cancer centerevery morningquiet areaevening receptiongreat place to stayking suitehot breakfastbreakfast stafffull kitchenclean hotelfitness roomthe breakfast area
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I have been going to the moffit cancer center for months, I'ts has been a trying time for me and my family, but when we arrive at the hotel there is one person that make our stay better, Mary always ask how my family is doing its like she know what we are going throught and she always say keep the faith and know that Mary is there helps my family so much, but what makes her outstanding is one day I arrived at the hotel tears in my eyes at check in she came from around the desk and embrased me with a hug WOW if she knew how much that meant to me because of that hug my day seems lets stressful and I was able to go to the center with less stress Mary if you read this THANK YOU SO MUCH.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CAROLYN R
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Stayed here off and on for the past year. The customer service has been superb. From Pam's great breakfasts to Nikole's evening happy hour - or two!!! Behind the front desk, Mary has always been most accommodating and the staff both inside and out do a fabulous job. If you're in this area on business or pleasure, don't miss out - stay here and enjoy.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Very nice and helpful staff. The STAND OUT is most definetly the managers special nightly: advertised as "light apps and drinks" but more appropriately should be titled the most convenient and tasty light dinner served by the most efficient person in Tampa: Nikole. I have never experienced this type of customer service at a Hampton Inn, or any other hotel in this level of the chain. THANKYOU Nikole!
The rooms are clean. The workout room is small, but well kept. The only thing I would recommend having an alternate plan for would be the shuttle service. Not terrible, but not great either....especially when the shuttle starts to your destination with no clue where they are going. Overall, a stay worth rating!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Better than expected! We stayed during the week and Nikole took care of us really good!!! The managers reception was a complete dinner!!!! We can't wait to stay again. :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I am Hilton girl and have stayed at almost every type of Hilton (Hilton garden/Hampton/embasssy/etc). But this has been the best visit out of any Hilton property. The rooms were clean, the staff was very attentive. I always enjoy the compliimentary breakfast and Internet. The hotel was very close to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island and offers a shuttle. The absolute best thing about this hotel is the managers reception (complimentary drinks and snacks) from 5 to 7 pm with hostess Nicole. She was so attentive and friendly. She knew all her guests. It was is nice to come back from a long sun-filled to a friendly face.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple