1,515 results
All reviewspam calhounbusch gardensguest service ambassadorcomplimentary dinnerlettuce lake parkmoffitt cancer centerevery morningquiet areaevening receptiongreat place to stayking suitehot breakfastbreakfast stafffull kitchenclean hotelfitness roomthe breakfast area
Reviewed June 29, 2011

i had a wonderful time at this hotel they have great service,a wonderful continental breakfast. clean rooms and the best part a free shuttle bus that takes you to bush gardens for free.this is the only hotel that i will come to if i am anywhere in tampa.they have won over my service if your going to spend time and money this is the best place to do it at.....

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank volmidorm
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I travel every week and stay @ different hotel. When I visit in Tampa I was so happy to find this Hampton inn. Start with the friendly check in than to the beautiful room. Clean very clean hotel. I stay @ different hotels in this area before no more! Any one on a trip around Tampa needs to check this hotel out. You need to see it to believe it
They all so serve food and drink for free every night.
This hotel will always be my home away from home regardless my work area @ Tampa.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank themeir
Reviewed May 30, 2011

The staff was amazing. I've never had the housekeepers greet me everytime I left my room. The staff was super nice. Room was nice and very clean. We had a very large group stay here for 3-4 days for a wedding and they were awesome and very accomodating to us. Breakfast was awesome, huge variety. Will stay here again the next time I visit.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank jessicam89
Reviewed April 29, 2011

We stayed on Saturday, April 23rd & Sunday, 24th. We had stayed in this hotel before so we knew what to expect. The location is in a very nice setting with a county park down the street. The rooms were clean and quite. We were right across from the elevator, however, we heard no noise. We had the lowest priced room, however, it was roomy with a microwave oven with popcorn and a large refrigerator. The staff was very helpful and we were able to check in quickly, although I did have reservations. The breakfast was better than I expected and there was coffee, tea and cookies in the lobby all the time. The rates are cheaper on the weekends and higher during the week because the hotel is located in a corporate park setting. Our rates increased by $10 on Sunday night, however, they were still reasonable.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andytown
murphcofl, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2011

Thank you for the positive review of our hotel. We strive to exceed our customers expectations each and every visit. We are glad that we did so on this visit. We look forward to surpassing your expectations on your next visit!

Reviewed April 27, 2011

This hotel was exactly what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn. The room was clean with microwave and refrigerator. The perfect location to be close enough drive to Busch Gardens without the seedy area around the park. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011