Courtyard Tampa Downtown
$209
$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
$178
$136
$85
$72
All reviewsfiltered watercourtyard marriottnorman parathyroid centertypical courtyardfront deskthe performing arts centervalet parkingart museumchildren's museumfree shuttlewithin walking distancebasketball courttampa downtownshuttle serviceself parkstreet noiseconvention center
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Made the reservation by their website with no problem at all. Got a discount too! The valet parking was the best thing this hotel has, for $14 a day for downtown is great!. Room was small and didn't look Luke I thought it will look according to the pics in the website. Had no refrigerator or microwave. The TV had some volume disperfection and the water pipes were clogged. ut is a beautiful hotel inside and outside. Overall: OK!

• Stayed: August 2013
GMGregBrooks, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive review and the "great little hotel" comment! I can assure you that every single picture online is of our hotel. After reading your review I believe that you had indicated that it was the refrigerator that was not in your room and the reason for the comment. About a third of our rooms have refrigerators and unless requested you may get a room that does not come with a refrigerator. Other than the refrigerator all the rooms are the same. I apologize for the confusion. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future! Safe travels.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The valet parking makes sense because it costs just as much to self park across the street. There are some good places to eat and drink within walking distance. Our room was colorful, comfortable, clean and quiet. Great value and within walking distance to the convention center.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review and high rating. Thank you for the comments about the staff, be assured that we will pass them along. Thank you for the helpful parking tip. There is no "free" parking in downtown as is the case in most large cities. With that said, we are the one of the cheapest priced hotels for parking in Tampa and like to think we are a good value for that reason. Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Was here on a mission trip with y churches youth group. Had 3 young ladies with me in one room and 2 others in another. We had plenty of room only thing is I wish they had a small refrigerator or something in room. The valets who parked my car were very friendly and helpful. The Starbucks lady who made my coffee was very nice and did a great job. Front nice staff very friendly and inviting.

Room Tip: If you do not let them park your car which cost per day it will be hard to find a close spot to park. The valets are excellent it is worth the cost to let them park your car.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the review. I will be happy to pass along the positive staff comments to the team. Thank you for the Starbucks comment. We are so happy to be offering Starbucks in the lobby! Safe travels.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been in 3 hotels in Tampa over the course of 2 weeks working on a personal case in the courts and the FEELING I had once I stepped into the hotel was incredible - Where I was dealing with a very sensative issue they incouraged me and made me feel as if I was the only customer and that alone makes me just to go back for no reason at all - Tracy and Momma Dee where like family once I left and the rest of the staff was genuine in wanting to serve. The outlook they have is great and makes you want to be around the hotel enjoying the ammenities. PS: We got my friends Daughter back in court.

Room Tip: Courtyard gives you a better chance of quiet - it is the city and every once in a while you will here a truck go by - but all in all bith sides are pretty good as we had 2 rooms one facing the streets and the other the courtyard.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the great comments! I am happy to let Tracy and "Momma Dee" know they made such a great impression. We believe it is the staff that makes the hotel experience complete and it is our goal to make everyone feel like you did. We hope to see you back soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was on their shuttle to Ybor when the manager called the driver to track me down. One of the valets noticed I left my flashers on. The manager offered to go to my room, get my keys, turn off the flashers and then return the keys and he did just that. Couldnt have asked for better customer service.

• Stayed: August 2013