1,670 results
All reviews shula's steakhouse office building rooftop pool panera bread mall across the street parking garage floor to ceiling windows pf changs four star business hotel westshore plaza self park close to the airport front desk staff fitness center lobby area international plaza
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

yes, those are charges at this hotel. We were awakened in middle of night three times for a leak apparently in next room, midnight for clean towels, and a phone call wife could not find phone, but was deducted 5.00 bottle of water for our inconvenience. Yes they offered to buy us breakfast but we had already had coffe and muffin. Asked if there was a place to eat and was referred to Shula’s restaurant in house. Bring you money belt, steak is 50.00 a whack no sides. We had chicken eligantly served on dish two pieces, and I had scallops. $96.50. And $20.00 tip. We did get a serving of mashed potatoes. The 13.50 for wi Fi is rediculus. And to stay at a hotel for 150.00 a night and have to pay $20.00 to park is neatly between the lines when booking with booking .com. Would not recommend for pleasurable experience .

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Arbernita R, Front Office Manager at The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an informative review. I sincerely apologize for the unsatisfactory experience you had while staying with us. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service, but also on correcting things for the future in the instances when we do not get it right the first time, therefore we thank you for your candid feedback. We will absolutely be reviewing some of the points of concern with our staff to ensure that several solutions are found for the many inconveniences you encountered. I highly recommend upon future visits to book directly through our website rather than Booking.com so as to avoid the errors in communication you encountered and to also get the best deal. Thank you again for your review. We truly hope for another opportunity to welcome you back for a far superior experience.

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Look this hotel is beautiful and, as a traveler nearly every week for business, I would love to see it even better...you can’t NOT have HBO as a TV listing, it’s just careless and shows lack of awareness, or spend the money saved on HBO subscriptions for smart TVs so people can watch Netflix. Your TV choices are awful and suck for a hotel of this esteem, seriously it is a disaster.

I had to pay $4.50 for a medium black coffee this morning. Are you kidding me? Your little ‘coffee shop’ is a complete and utter ripoff. Sure I can drink the terrible crap you put in the room, but sometimes people want a nice hot cup of coffee made for them or, like cheaper chain hotels, provide it for free in the lobby. How on earth do you not provide this?

The bar is awesome and had an awesome menu and drinks, and tons of space.

I love this hotel, please just make it really the best - you’re choosing not to and it’s a shame.

Stayed: September 2018
Arbernita R, Front Office Manager at The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your valued feedback. We greatly appreciate your kind words regarding our property's strengths and weaknesses. Reviews such as this help us identify the areas which we could enhance to better our overall guest experience. We thank you for your candid feedback and will take your suggestions under careful consideration. We are looking forward to some exciting improvements, and we hope you come back to our property to enjoy them! Thank you again for your review, we cannot wait to serve you again to show you our improvements and deliver the superior experience that you deserve.

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for business in August of 2018, and though I am an Elite Gold member who has stayed in Marriott properties throughout the world, this visit was made extra special by the sheer courtesy and professionalism of The Westshore Grand Associate Chris David. Not only did he answer all of my questions, but he went out of his way to ensure I was completely satisfied with all the hotel had to offer. And this was the way I obseved him greet and passionately care for every hotel guest he assisted. It was easy to see how much love and devotion he has for his job and the company. I want to again let prospective occupants know they will be in for a very warm, special, and almost homely feel when staying at The Westshore Grand. Thanks

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Got a room for a great price, everything was great, they even had bottled water gratis. Nice touch. Only drawback was just the sterile, huge hotel vibe. If that doesn't bother you, then it's a 5. Otherwise, all good

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in The Westshore Grand for 5 nights and it is well-located i.e. close to a shopping mall, airport, restaurants. The staff are nice and friendly. The only point is that there was no view “at all” from my room and this is the only reason I would give them 4/5.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business