The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa
$149
$119
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$113
$99
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$178
$159
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$191
$123
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$157
Hilton.com
$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$89
$109
Hampton.com
$134
$129
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$129
$92
SailportSuites.com
1,610 results
All reviewsshula's steakhouseintercontinental hoteloffice buildingrooftop poolpanera breadmall across the streetmini barpf changsself parkingfour starwestshore plazaclose to the airportbusiness travelerbusiness centerfront desk stafffitness centerlobby area
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The rooms are spacious and very well decorated. Carpet and furnishings seemed quite new and very clean. Small bathroom but well appointed. Only problem was the fixture used for water control in shower/tub. It was impossible to get the water to turn completely off. The room had a comfortable chair with ottoman and a nice size desk. Wifi available for a daily charge. There was a safe and minibar as well as coffeemaker. My room overlooked the outdoor courtyard so I had no problem with the view. So you may want to ask for a room that overlooks outdoors rather than the indoor areas. Nice fitness center but it was very crowded in the early morning hours. Several restaurants located close by within walking distance (Seasons 52, Mitchells Seafood, PF Chang). Also a mall a block away within easy walking distance - with good selection of stores (Saks, Macy's). Ten minutes from the airport so convenient plus the hotel provides a free shuttle to and from the airport. Just call when you arrive at the airport and they will send the shuttle to get you. Food choices at the hotel are Shula's (steak and seafood but a little pricey) and a small "cafe" that offers breakfast options and lunch options. The cafe has no seating but there are plenty of places to sit in the hotel area around the cafe. Overall a good experience. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that overlooks the outdoor areas - otherwise you may have a view of the offices across the indoor atrium.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
JGaffney, Manager at The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It means a lot to have your wonderful feedback and we appreciate your visit to our hotel.
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Wonderful hotel,,I enjoyed my stay.. Nice rooms...Really comfortable bed.. Had a fabulous sleep..
Had breakfast in there dinning room.. Great buffet...
Right across the street is a shopping mall... Several restaurants walking distance...
I would stay here again....Nice that they have a shuttle to the airport......

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your visit. We do have a great location near shopping, dining and entertainment, and Shula’s Steakhouse inside the hotel is fantastic for any meal. Thanks for writing!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I can say this is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed in . We spent one night before heading out to the beach. We thoroughly enjoyed it . The bed was one of the most comfortable anywhere I have stayed. Beautiful hotel for sure.

Room Tip: Check out the pool:)
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks! I am very pleased you enjoyed your visit and our super-comfy beds are the best! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

It may have been sunny in Tampa, but the InterContinental did not shine.

Located in a shared office complex, the property offers wonderful views of various conference rooms and folks working at their desks (see attached photo). I had better views and more privacy in summer camp! In addition, the property needs some major maintenance / cosmetic work - my room door was scuffed and broken, and the wall where the elevator was located has been poorly patched at some point along the way. These are just a few of the physical flaws located throughout.

The experience and service at the property was not much better. Upon arriving at Tampa International Airport, we called the hotel and were informed the complimentary shuttle would be by in 15 minutes. After 23 minutes, we called the property back. Apparently the driver had skipped our location at the aiport - it would be another 20 minutes before he could return. Needless to say, we opted to take a cab. When checking in and inquiring about the mishap, the front desk was not even aware and did not so much as apologize.

Having stayed at several InterContinental properties, hands down this is the lowest quality experience I have had. On one positive, the property is in close proximity to the airport.

Ron,
I am very sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay. The issues you shared are troubling to me and I assure you I am addressing these with the management team. The poor condition you have noted and the setbacks in service are not acceptable and we will address these issues immediately. Thanks for sharing.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I contacted the hotel because I had some requests and concerns that I did not feel comfortable expressing online for fear that they would be lost in translation. I had the luxury of speaking to managers Rodrigo as well as Amy Moore. Their attentiveness to my requests as well as their helpfulness left me extremely impressed and excited about my upcoming visit. Their hospitality provided me with the confidence that I have come to expect when traveling outside of my area (Boston). I will be sure to follow up with another review regarding my actual stay but wanted to give this staff the credit they deserve for providing me with stellar customer service.