“good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

food is good, but not the best I've ever eaten. Everything is very rich and/or cheesy, they don't really have any great healthy options if that's what you are looking for. If you are in the mood for cheesy goodness, I think you'll enjoy it.

1  Thank Rachel K

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I believe the restaurant has closed. I was there at noon hour on February 18, door was locked. Have been calling for the last three days straight with no answer.

1  Thank eatwhere
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went for lunch on Friday. The restaurant was not full. I belive that were short on servers. Service was poor. I had the Antonio's Italian Cobb Salad. The dressing had no flavor. The artichokes were very, very bad. My friend had the Margarita pizza and said it was just okay. I've been going here for a long time and have always had a great meal. I'd hate to see the quality of the food go downhill.

1  Thank Susan33637
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We enjoyed all aspects of our experience at Antonios ! Good prices, atmosphere, food, and waitstaff. The restaurant was crowded with others also enjoying their meals- which made is a little noisier than we would have liked. Be aware that they run deals on certain days of the week which allows for the opportunity to get buy one get one drinks, etc

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Great service by Natasha! The personal pizza was really good; I was more than pleasantly surprised. The mussels in wine broth was very good-the only downside more mussels than usual we're not open after cooked in the broth(I understand never eat a mussel,clam etc. that doesn't open). The lasagna tasted Homestyle and was delicious accompanied by wonderful bread made there!