“Consistently the best”

Dining options: Reservations
Tampa, Florida
“Consistently the best”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Beautiful food, helpful and friendly staff. We have only ever had to wait for a table just once. Love the atmosphere

• Visited February 2014

Simpsonville, Kentucky
“Messed up my stomach”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The restaurant has both an Italian menu and a Lebanese menu that had numerous items that sounded good. The service prompt and friendly and the meal went well. I wish I could give it better rating but the next 24 hours I experienced unusual gastric distress. The food was not masterfully prepared but tasted fairly good. The creamy Gorgonzola dressing was a definite miss. The entree was was incredibly oily and may have added to my later issues. If not for the GI problems I would have perhaps tried it again to see if the Lebanese food was good.

• Visited January 2014
Wesley Chapel , Florida
“Excellent value for your money.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We really enjoy the food here, the service is good, and its a good value. The portions are more than adequate. We have dined here about 6 times this past year and will visit again.

Visited November 2013
Temple Terrace, Florida
“I won't return”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Antonio's has been a long time local favorite, but was recnpently sold and the reviews have been mixed. After several months, my wife and I decided to give it a try.
The bread and dipping oil was horrible. The new owner has added Lebanese food to the menu and kept the Italian; my wife had a sample platter of the Lebanese and I had one of my favorite Italian dishes. Both were bland and non-appealing. To make matter worse, the wine selection was very limited and the service sub-par.
So I ask myself, Why would I return? I won't.

• Visited January 2014
Miami, Florida
“Slow service”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Embassy Suites near UCF and Universal Studios. They recommended Antonio's as the only non-chain restaurant they recommend. The food was fine, but the server was a little "slow". We had to ask for bread three times. Also, I order a Caesar salad as an entree. So he brought me a salad appetizer and then brought me the actual dinner salad with everyone else's food. The food itself was good once it was served.