“Excellent Food, Service & Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Antonio's Pasta Grille - CLOSED

Antonio's Pasta Grille
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lake Wales, Florida
“Excellent Food, Service & Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We have eaten at Antonio's quite a few times over the past two years. We have always been pleased. All of the dishes and desserts have been excellent. We will continue to visit when we are in town. Excellent food!!

• Visited November 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful neighborhood gem!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Hubby and I dined at Antonio's today. What a bargain--great food and quiet ambiance. Server was very attentive. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Worst Place Ever!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

I would never eat here again. We were regular customers; I’ve always bought my certificates from Restaurant .com that’s how I started eating here. We had a waitress that was very unpleasant we were 2 out of total 10 people that were literally there. We got our check and presented the certificate our check was for $30 and we were charged an 18% gratuity. I’m irate
1. We have been there many times and no one and I mean no one has ever told us that it was mandatory we pay it with an attitude. We always TIP OUR WAITERS AND WAITRESSES.
2. I was lied to as to how much tip was being added which was 15% out of the $30, when I calculated it, it was 18% not %15.
3. I asked the manager when this came into effect. She tells me it’s a new system that the computer has and it automatically does it when you add the certificate in the system.
4. Since we have eaten there many of times and this has never happened I had to read the rules and regulations of the certificate more carefully and it does not say that. Yes it does say tips and taxes are not included with the certificate and I agreed but you automatically adding 18% to a $30.00 check are ridiculous.
5. The lies and unprofessionalism that we received for $6.25 tip was utterly disgusting.
6. Not a very happy customer and will make others aware of this.
At least let your customers know that if you buy your products from restaurant.com be ready to pay and add %18 gratuity to your prices and not just do it when you want to.

• Visited October 2013
wimauma, florida
“A must try!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

This restaurant isn't your typical everyday italian grille. Besides serving their wonderful italian dishes, they now have a chef with over 20 yrs experience from 5 star restaurants across the world offering Lebanese cuisine. Having never had the opportunity to try Lebanese food I ordered from an extensive menu of incredible sounding, mouth watering dishes. I opted to try the Fetta Chicken which I was not disappointed in the least. The all white meat chicken is sauteed with yogurt, chickpees, pine nuts and fried pita chips served in a small casserole dish with white rice. My husband had a lunch size portion of veal parmesan which was so large we both came home with doggie bags. Our waitress was so attentive and personable we can't wait to return next week.

• Visited October 2013
West Palm Beach, FL
“Fantastic italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We've been back to this wonderful restaurant several times. Always served great food with huge dinner portions. Recommend sharing an entree to have room for dessert! Enjoy a meal better than at any of the chain restaurants.

Visited August 2013