“Get a slice for a quick bite while close the aquarium.”
Review of Precinct Pizza

Precinct Pizza
Ranked #114 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a quick meal without having to eat at the aquarium. This place fit the bill and was only 2 minute walk away.

There are newer reviews for Precinct Pizza

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We ordered delivery while staying at the Embassy. For some reason, Embassy will not let them take the pizza to the room, so you have to go down to meet them outside or in the lobby. Pizza was good, but nothing special. We did not visit the restaurant itself so cannot comment on that or other items they serve.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Was very good pizza, meatball sub and toasted ravioli. We really enjoyed our lunch. And air conditioning blasting didn't hurt.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My party of two adults visited this pizza place after a trip to the aquarium. Parking in the area is pricey, so we just left our car at the aquarium lot and walked to Precinct Pizza. It was less than a block away. The place is very clean and casual with a NY flair. Two big groups entered right after we did, so it took a little longer to get our food. But the waitress was still very attentative to us, kept our drinks filled up, and apologized for the wait. Considering how busy it was, I didn't think the wait was that long at all. They also served very large tankards of sodas, and offered to give you a complimentary drink to go. I ordered a personal Margherita pizza, and it was so tasty. One of my favorite pizzas ever. Super fresh and gooey mozzarella with a homemade sauce. A personal pizza was big enough to feed one hungry adult; I only ate about half of mine. My boyfriend ordered the pepperoni pizza. He said is was good but just a standard pizza. If you're in the area or visiting the aquarium, I highly recommending stopping by for some pizza.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

A great pizzeria with good service, very interesting decoration and most of of all incredible pizza. I recommend the one with blue cheese and chicken. You won't believe what a great mix of flavors can accomplish in a pizza.
It's located right by channelside and the aquarium. You may take the trolley that goes to Ybor, less than a block away.

Been to Precinct Pizza? Share your experiences!