“It's authentic”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere!!! Completely recommend Precinct Pizza--- also recommend they branch out and open more restaurants.....You can come to my city anytime.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Enjoy a tasty pizza in an unpretentious setting? You'll like Precinct Pizza. Generous glasses of beer on tap, a comprehensive pizza selection, New York memorabilia to gawk at, a kitchen worth watching, and friendly, can-do wait staff with hustle. I'm glad Precinct Pizza is in my neighborhood.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We frequent Precinct Pizza and have never been disappointed in their food or service. Pizza is great. Eggplant is great. Garlic knots are great. Check them out and you won't be sorry!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

If I lived near here, I would frequent this restaurant. I've been to Tampa twice, eaten here twice & can't wait to return. The pizza is great & the service is great as well. I like the pizza here better than the NY pizza I had in Brooklyn, NY! The last time I visited, in the middle of the meal, it started pouring down rain. The staff was nice & accommodating, not rushing us out (with our two small, tired kids), refilling our drinks, chatting. This is a great location within walking distance to the Florida Aquarium.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

So good we went multiple times during our one week in Tampa! They were awesome enough to make special accommodations for our large group. If you are in downtown Tampa near the convention center, Precinct Pizza is a must! Thanks for your great food and service!

Been to Precinct Pizza? Share your experiences!