“Reasonable price, reasonable food”
Review of Zudar's

Zudar's
Ranked #92 of 2,416 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Cafe
Description: Welcome to Zudar's, a restaurant and catering tradition since 1959. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we provide a carefully hand crafted food product served in a casual environment. We are known for our freshly made soups, one of a kind sandwiches, overflowing salads, unique hot specialties, local craft beers, wine, cocktails, and decadent desserts. We are an independently owned chef operated company.
“Reasonable price, reasonable food”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Aside from their confusing a Cuban sandwich with a salad, judging by the massive amount of lettuce and the limited amount of meat, Zudar's does decent sandwiches at a decent price.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank luedtkee

Brandon, Florida
“Superb Dining Experience!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a place in Tampa where we 'd not been to, wouldn't need to spend a fortune, and could enjoy a good home cooked meal without fanfare. We found it in Zudar's! Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the menu had abundant variety, making menu choice a "pleasant" experience. Multiple choices in restaurants are always a great thing. Our server, Sarah, was very helpful in explaining entrees, and the owner, Eric, came over to introduce himself and walk us through the history of the restaurant, how they make their pastries on site, and just chatted about family and the privilege of living in Tampa. I had the BBQ pork ribs and my wife had the quiche specialty. We both had a homemade dessert. We rate the entire meal and dining experience A++! Zudar's is just off Platt St, adjacent to the Publix near the Platt St Bridge. We chose Zudar's for our 37th wedding anniversary and are thrilled we did!

Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Don't judge a book by its cover!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Zudar's is a little neighborhood diner/deli that you'd miss if you didn't know it was there. And the fresh food and many choices for breakfast, lunch AND dinner are not to be missed. One of the best burgers in Tampa!

Dunedin, Florida
“Best Carrot Cake”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Best carrot cake around! And it doesn't stop there. The food is very fresh...and large portions - get ready to take some home. One of the few places around where you can get a home cooked meal, in addition to deli items. Get there early if you go for lunch - it gets pretty packed. No late dinner hours, but you can order early for take-home meals. Well worth it!

Visited January 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Catered Experience”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Zudar's catered our Methodist Women's retreat the week end of Sept 14th, 2010. I am a senior, senior citizen and I have to say in my entire life and having attended many catered functions, this is by far the best I have EVER had. The sandwiches were fresh and scrumptious. They were so large, I even managed to cut it in half and enjoyed it twice. The petit fours are to die for. Fresh and from scratch. I had a carrot cake and a German chocolate petit four. They melted in your mouth. I wish I lived closer, they would have a customer forever. You may pay a little more but be assured not disappointed. From what I read the restaurant may be different, but if you ever need a catered event this is the place to call

• Visited September 2012

Been to Zudar's? Share your experiences!