“A wonderfully located hotel with excellent accomodations”

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #58 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 9, 2010

Betty at the front desk was very helpful. I called a day ahead to check on reservations and she was most helpful. She is very friendly. She had a room ready for us when right when we arrived. After being in the car several hours I found Betty's warm friendly manner most refreshing. The room was fabulous. The mattress was very comfortable, the feather pillows however were not. The hot tub and the pool were great. The best part though was the great friendly service Betty provided us.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 5, 2010

My stay at the Courtyard by Marriott was a good stay. The staff was professional and friendly, the room was clean, the bed comfortable. My stay became a GREAT stay after the service of one of the employee's, Betty. When returning home and realizing I had left an entire bag of valuable items in my room, Betty was relentless in tracking them down. During her search, she kept me up-to-date with her findings and glowed with professionalisim. My items were eventually located and Betty made sure they were sent immediately to me. She then followed up with me to ensure that everything had been received. This level of customer service has been unparelled in other hotel stays. It is my sincere hope that this type of service by Betty be recognized by her peers and supervisors. I have nothing but nice things to say about this property and the people who make visits (and post-visits) so pleasant. Thank you Betty!

1  Thank Upsidedown2

Reviewed April 4, 2010

This is a two-star hotel, no more. The rooms are dated. and NOT clean. The tile floors are sticky/slimy and stained. The bathroom looks like it could fall apart at any moment. My three-year-old found a tampon behind the night stand when he was looking for ihs crayon. The cleaner or deoderizer they use has the most overpowering musk smell it made my allergies flare up. The lobby trashcan was overflowing on arrival.

The walls, doors, ceilings and floors are so thin that you can hear everything around you.

I cannot believe that Marriot has their name on this place. All-in-all it was a disappointment.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2010

Dear kitkat9376,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Tampa North during your recent trip. I know that you have several options when staying in the Tampa area. I appreciate your evaluation of the hotel.

I am sorry you were disappointed in the hotel cleanliness. Your comments have been shared with our housekeeping team so improvements can be made and have started updating the hardware in all of our guest room bathrooms.

I would like to have you again as our guest so we can improve your impression of our hotel. Feel free to contact me directly when visiting the area again.

Suzanne Salmon
cy.tpacy.gm@marriott.com

Reviewed March 19, 2010

The day we arrived we were very early and without a vehicle which at the airport none were available. Betty and her staff took us in and treated us as if we were old friends. Amberle took it upon herself to put feelers out for a vehicle and was able to find one by the afternoon. Great job, effort was not expected. All the accomodations were excellent and everyone on staff were a treat to be around. Thanks for everything.

1  Thank cclark3344

Reviewed March 19, 2010

We arrived many hours before our scheduled time and Betty and Amberle were the best. We needed a rental car and the staff spent alot of time to find one for us. There are not enough good words to say about this place. The rooms are perfect, the breakfast is great and the beer is cold in the lounge at night. I just wish they didnt run out of beer. I will definately stay here again.

Reviewed March 14, 2010

My husband have stayed three nights at different times and found the quality very good. We have booked a stay in April, too. The location is great and our beds are comfy, the food is excellant. The personel is very helpful at all times. The GM,Suzanne Salman, has gone out of her way to assist us at all stays prior,during, and after. Thanks for hiring such a great crew.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Reviewed March 10, 2010

from the friendly check in to the friendly check out this courtyard marriott was first rate .. our room was uber clean , and the bath and bed fit for royalty .. one can never go wrong with this courtyard .. thanks to the staff .. FRANK /DMSsquared

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
West Wing Boutique Hotel
West Wing Boutique Hotel
#23 of 164 in Tampa
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa Busch Gardens Area

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!