“Good Room, Good Service, Right off I-75, Small Balcony, Breakfast Is Not Free”

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #48 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stayed here for a recent trip to Busch Gardens (10 min drive) away. Service was nice, polite, and courteous. Front desk girl explained very well how the hotel worked and printed out some directions for us. The room was kinda weird, there was an extra bed (we didn't request) in the door-way when you walk into the room. There’s a small balcony in the room with 2 chairs and a table. WiFi access and vehicle parking is stress free. If you get hungry, there is a Wendy’s and a Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins in the same parking lot (walking distance).Breakfast is not free, it is offered for an extra charge of USD 8.95 per person (approximately). Dinner is also offered for a fee. Snacks are available for purchase by the front desk. I would stay here again and recommend this hotel to others. Hotels.com Confirmation No.116039579607.

Room Tip: 2nd floor ice machine does not work as good as 3rd floor ice machine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Roby G
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Hopefully you will be lucky enough to have Betty check you in if you stay at this hotel. This is definetly a lady who enjoys her job and she is really good at it. When I arrived she greated me a big smile as if she were inviting me into her home. She was very helpful in pointing out the ammendities of the hotel but also took the time to show me the how to get to the locations I needed to visit during my trip. I am a loyal Marriot Guest and this is the reason why, thanks for making me feel at home Betty!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We will review your comments in our daily huddle and make sure Betty is recoginized. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We went on our annual anniversary trip and needed a place that was central enough to explore the greater Tampa/St. Petersburg region. I did my normal review on Trip Advisor and found this hotel. It was wonderful. The bed was great. One of the best we've ever slept in at any hotel - EVER. The bathroom included a tub which is not always standard these days - however, it is a requirement for us. The room was more than adequate to meet our needs and while it was modern, it was not cold or spartan in the furnishings. The carpet was more of an industrial style but it was comfortable for bare feet. The desk and chair provided a comfortable place for us to set up our laptop and utilize the hotel Wi-Fi which was easy to use and did not create a hassle with multiple stages of signing in with hotel generated passwords. The cafe on the property was open at convenient hours and gave us enough of a selection for breakfast and evening coffee. The buinsess center was great and allowed me to print off directions and information on other points of interest in the area. Guests were quite comfortable bringing in food from outside the hotel, and sitting at one of tables in the dining/lounge area and sharing a meal as a family. Pool was small but adequate and quite secure. Staff were not only friendly but gave helpful suggestions on where to eat. Housekeeping staff did a great job too - the place is spotless. No concerns about this property. Plenty of dining choices close by for everyone's budget. I would stay there if I am ever again in the area.

Room Tip: If you plan to open your windows or if your room has patio doors and you want to sit out, you might...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have always considered Marriott's a "Businessmans" Hotel. Much to my surprise when I decided to try them for a relaxing get away . Dined in the Bistro it was excellent. Front desk helpful.Very clean.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet side. Away from pool, stairway.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We needed a room last minute and this hotel was very accommodating. We were able to walk in and get a room without a problem and at a great rate! Room was clean and comfortable and staff was very helpful. It has a nice pool area too! Just an added plus. Can't beat it for the price and the area.

Stayed: March 2014

Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel was easy to find.
Check in was easy.
The hotel deco is very hip.
The room was nicely arranged to maximize space.
The bed was very comfortable.
It was a little to easy to hear hall noises but I would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MINIMD
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I really enjoyed my self at this location. It was quiet and relaxing. The only downside were no restaurants on site and lack of continental breakfast. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. When I visit Tampa again, this is where I would stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Natalie R
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!