Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
$429
$208
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
$159
Hyatt.com
$177
$136
Westin.com
$85
$72
All reviewsbusch gardenscourtyard marriottfront deskquiet locationmoffitt cancer centerrecommend this hotelnice pool areathe general managerrooms are cleancomfortable staystayed one nightenjoyed my staystaff was very friendly and helpfulhunternyastarbuckspatients
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Stayed here for a few days on business, nice, clean, and new. Night clerk was asleep when I checked out at 5am, had drinks for the bar in my room tab that weren't mine. Nice pool, not much to choose from for food nearby and the food at the hotel lacks.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay. I do apologize for the billing mistake and I hope we were able to adjust the charges off your bill. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We just stayed here on our visit to Busch gardens, the Yuengling Beer brewery and beach. The hotel itself was not bad. The lobby and the area all around it was all redone. Our room was the typical courtyard setup, which we like. We only had a few issues. The ice maker on our floor was not working so we had to go downstairs to fill our ice bucket and one evening I found a roach running around the bathroom sink. My husband killed it and I reported it to the manager the next morning. He sent the exterminator to our room that day to spray around the sink area. The location of this hotel is good because it is right next to a Wendy's and a Dunking donuts and both can be walked to as they pretty much share the same parking area. They do have a bistro in the hotel and lots of restaurants are close by

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mimiboucher

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We will let the staff now how pleased you were with their service and friendly demeanor. I sincerly apologize for the two issues you have and we've already addressed them. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This Courtyard is nice. The rooms were clean and updated. The bathrooms were also new and nice. A little far for a visit to USF- because of traffic not distance. The rooms have two double beds not two queen beds - difficult for adults to share. The room rate was VERY good for a nice hotel with a friendly staff.

Stayed: November 2013
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting the infamous Ms. Betty and staying at this lovely newly renovated Courtyard. She was very accommodating and a riot to talk with.

The room was perfect. Actually my husband and I loved the bed so much we're thinking of trying to buy one off the Marriott website. It was so comfortable we didn't want to get up the next day. I also liked the little restaurant in the hotel.

We stayed here because it was close to Busch Gardens and close enough to the airport. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Betty to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Betty at the front desk is without a doubt the most customer friendly, helpful, cheerful person i have ever encountered in my travels. I have been to many hotels in my career and had the full gamut of service, excellent to atrocious. Betty is the the best!!! Marriott should find a way to clone Betty. She is just a pleasure to work with....

Chris Coyne.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty know how pleased you were with his service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.