All reviews baskin robbins busch gardens front desk moffitt cancer center quiet location recommend this hotel nice pool area the general manager rooms are clean nice stay marriott lobby starbucks interstate furnishings cruise
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Wow! There is a Mrs. Betty on their front desk, wow is the word for her. Newly renovations, Starbucks for the coffee drinkers in lobby. Was there over night went in Mrs. Betty clearly explained that they were still finishing renovating on the lobby, so she gave me a room on the 3rd flood opposite of the work. Slept like a baby! Thanks to GREAT OUTSTNDING SERVICE. Bless you Mrs. Betty and thanks.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Betty to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I just recently stayed here at this hotel and I thought the property itself was great and newly refreshed. Clean newly renovated rooms, hallways and lobby. Great Beds and bedding!
Everything in the room was great and I highly enjoyed it!
However checkout was not that great!

I checked in with my Amex CREDIT card for both of my rooms that I had. I reserved with it and they swiped it when I checked in. I do this whenever I stay at a hotel.
When I checked out, I asked the desk clerk to please split my bill in half with mine and my friend's debit cards.. I have never had a problem doing this.. So the desk clerk which was clearly in training asked his supervisor for help before he did anything with our cards and without even asking the desk clerk what I had asked for, she just said hit "F7" which is what you press to authorize the credit card! So NOW after I checked-out they over-authorized my debit card because they put the whole amount on mine!
I wanted my bill split between two cards and that is something VERY simple and I have never had a problem doing when I stay at a hotel?
The reason I use my debit card to check out is because it over-authorizes if you use it when you check-in.. What really annoyed me is that the supervisor said I should have never you used a debit card when I checked in, when I clearly didn't since the desk clerk swiped over my American Express with my debit card when he was checking me out.. and that is something that any manager or any desk agent can see if they go through the change history of my reservation.

I never like to complain about anything when I stay at a hotel because I have been working in the industry for five years and I understand mistakes happen, but for someone to tell me I did something I didn't do and they can even see is just not right!!

Other than that issue, everything else what great. I really enjoyed the hotel and think the property is great!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. We sincerly apologize for the issue with splitting payment between two credit cards at checkout. We will make sure to review and retrain all assocaites so this does not happen to future guest. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed here for three days on a visit with family. Best place we have stayed in for a long time.
Rooms are very functional, large, new and clean. Price includes a good hot breakfast. Staff
was excellent. Definitely will stay here with future visits to this area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay and the ammenties the hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Service was great from the moment I checked in early. Betty and Amanda worked tirelessly to meet all of our needs including helping scheduling the conference room for us for an unexpected last minute business meeting. They even brewed us coffee when the Starbucks station was closed during midday. Thanks to the Courtyard for making our work week a success!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Betty and Amanda to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and Amanda know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hello my name is Jerome Hall. She was very helpful during my checkin. Her hospitality was outstanding to say the least. Her mannerism was very genuine and kind. It made me feel welcomed to be guest at the Marriott. My next trip to Tampa, I will definitely consider to stay here again.

v/r
Jerome

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Betty to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.