Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Sheraton.com
$155
$132
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$170
$159
$127
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

All reviewsbaskin robbinsbusch gardenscourtyard marriottfront deskquiet locationmoffitt cancer centerrecommend this hotelnice pool areathe general managerrooms are cleancomfortable staystayed one nightstaff was very friendly and helpfulnyastarbuckspatientsinterstate
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Hello my name is Jerome Hall. She was very helpful during my checkin. Her hospitality was outstanding to say the least. Her mannerism was very genuine and kind. It made me feel welcomed to be guest at the Marriott. My next trip to Tampa, I will definitely consider to stay here again.

v/r
Jerome

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found Betty to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We were recently in Tampa as a family gathering to support one who was just diagnosed with cancer. This hotel allowed us to hang out at night to unwind and relax (guests and non-guests), having a few drinks, ordering food in. with out this "downtime" we would have been lost. The ladies had a "slumber party" in the hotel room and they didn't mind - even bringing in an extra rollaway bed to accomodate us. Betty at the front desk was the BOMB!!! Thank you All.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty know how pleased you were with her service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

As someone who travels a great deal, and who as Marriott Rewards member always tries to stay at Marriott hotels, I was blown away by the kindness of the staff. Add to that I am doing customer service training for a Fortune 100 client in the area then it might be safe to say that I am difficult to please. But the staff here did not disappoint. I would be remiss if I did not give a shout-out to Betty at the front desk who took care of me graciously and enthusiastically two weeks in a row after I arrived at 10:30 AM in the morning weary from my early-morning travels. Everyone I met greeted me with a smile and kind word and the property itself was great. Have already booked there for two more trips this month.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathy1126

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and the rest of the staff now how pleased you were with their service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very clean, friendly property close to USF, MOSI, Busch Gardens. Rooms were very nice, comfy beds, quiet. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Bistro is an added plus, with snacks and meals for all times of day and evening, including wine and beer. Nice pool area, very clean and well maintained, great for a quick dip or a little sun. Would recommend highly - easy off/on to Interstate 75, and walking distance to some fast food/coffee shop.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay and the ammenties the hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Rooms are a little bit small but clean and really comfortable. Small swimming pool but really clean, close to Busch Gardens and MOSI, Wendy's, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins within walking distance. Excellent value for the money. Starbucks coffee served on property and Bistro a great PLUS

Room Tip: We stayed at a room facing the parking lot on first floor which was helpful to load / unload kids, strollers, etc
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North during your visit to Busch Gardens. We hope you choose our hotel again for future Busch Garden trips. Don't forget that Halloween is right around the corner. We will be offering Howl-O-Scream packages that will include room accomodations and tickets at a discounted price. The Courtyard staff would like to thank you for you review and we truly appreciate your business.