All reviewsbaskin robbinsbusch gardensfront deskquiet locationrecommend this hotelnice pool areathe general managerrooms are cleancomfortable staystaff was very friendly and helpfulmarriottlobbystarbucksinterstatefurnishingscruise
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very clean, friendly property close to USF, MOSI, Busch Gardens. Rooms were very nice, comfy beds, quiet. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Bistro is an added plus, with snacks and meals for all times of day and evening, including wine and beer. Nice pool area, very clean and well maintained, great for a quick dip or a little sun. Would recommend highly - easy off/on to Interstate 75, and walking distance to some fast food/coffee shop.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your stay and the ammenties the hotel has to offer. We look forward to having you as our guest in the future. Thank you again for for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Rooms are a little bit small but clean and really comfortable. Small swimming pool but really clean, close to Busch Gardens and MOSI, Wendy's, Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins within walking distance. Excellent value for the money. Starbucks coffee served on property and Bistro a great PLUS

Room Tip: We stayed at a room facing the parking lot on first floor which was helpful to load / unload kids, strollers, etc
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North during your visit to Busch Gardens. We hope you choose our hotel again for future Busch Garden trips. Don't forget that Halloween is right around the corner. We will be offering Howl-O-Scream packages that will include room accomodations and tickets at a discounted price. The Courtyard staff would like to thank you for you review and we truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I had an appointment at Moffitt Cancer Center and needed a room for the night. Three hotels were recommended by Moffitt and we looked at all of them. This was by far the nicest and will be where we stay on upcoming visits to the center. The entire staff was warm and friendly, but Betty was the "star"! She has to be the most wonderful receptionist we have ever met, and that is extensive. Both my husband, and myself traveled for business world-wide. Betty just makes you feel at home the minute you enter the door and does what ever she possibly can to insure a comfortable stay. The bistro was also impressive and open until late providing cooked to order meals that could be enjoyed in a lovely setting. Don't even bother looking further....this was a true five star stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay giving the circumstances of your visit. During our next daily huddle I will make sure to share your review with the staff. Especially Betty!! She definitley takes pride in her customer service. I'm glad you were able to experience it. Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a great hotel! Recently renovated and beautiful. The rooms are very nicely appointed and ours came with a balcony overlooking an awesome pool/lounge area. The staff was great and quickly attended to our every need. The next time we are in Tampa, we will be staying at Ms. Betty's place!!!!

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and the rest of the staff how pleased you were with their service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Non-stop kindness, at check-in we got a certificate for 2 free breakfasts and a box of laundry detergent for a forced down grade in the room. The Manager Regina welcomed us like we were entering her own home. Wanda the night maid spread her cheer, humor and kindness, even encouraged my son as she was emptying the laundry room rubbish by saying, "You can be anything you want, if you work hard enough." Later I saw her keeping an elderly, lonely man engaged in conversation. Truly an oasis.

Room Tip: The breakfast and dinner meals were surprisingly healthy and delicious~
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Regina and Wanda know how pleased you were with his service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying