All reviewsbaskin robbinsbusch gardensfront deskcourtyard by marriottquiet locationrecommend this hotelnice pool areathe general managerrooms are cleancomfortable staystaff was very friendly and helpfullobbystarbucksinterstatefurnishingscruise
Reviewed August 23, 2013

What a great hotel! Recently renovated and beautiful. The rooms are very nicely appointed and ours came with a balcony overlooking an awesome pool/lounge area. The staff was great and quickly attended to our every need. The next time we are in Tampa, we will be staying at Ms. Betty's place!!!!

Room Tip: Request a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Betty and the rest of the staff how pleased you were with their service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Tampa North. We truly appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Non-stop kindness, at check-in we got a certificate for 2 free breakfasts and a box of laundry detergent for a forced down grade in the room. The Manager Regina welcomed us like we were entering her own home. Wanda the night maid spread her cheer, humor and kindness, even encouraged my son as she was emptying the laundry room rubbish by saying, "You can be anything you want, if you work hard enough." Later I saw her keeping an elderly, lonely man engaged in conversation. Truly an oasis.

Room Tip: The breakfast and dinner meals were surprisingly healthy and delicious~
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let Regina and Wanda know how pleased you were with his service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My first stay at this hotel was in July 2011 when I took my daughter for freshmen orientation at USF. I have stayed here many times since and I have NEVER received less than excellent service from the entire staff. In fact, my family likes to refer to the Courtyard as our "home in Tampa". One time I tried to get a room on short notice and the hotel was booked, Betty did the most amazing thing. She actually provided me with a list of phone numbers for hotels in the area with possible vacancy. Based on my experience with this hotel, it was not a surprise that a member of this staff would take the extra step in helping a guest.

Room Tip: Please feel free to let the staff know what you need. They will be more than happy to assist you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you found your accomodations clean and the staff accomodating. I will be sure to share your comments with Ms. Betty and the other associates. We look forward to your return as our guest at the Tampa North Courtyard.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had to come to Moffitt Cancer Center for some tests my mom had to get. Courtyard was one of the hotels in the area with special rates for Moffitt patients. We were greeted by Betty at the front desk and we can't say enough about how friendly she was throughout our stay there. The rooms were spacious, quiet and perfect for our short stay there. We recently had to come up for more tests, but did not have to stay overnight at Courtyard, but stopped by to say hi to Betty. She really left an impression on us and we wanted to let her know how my mom was doing and let her know how special she is and how her smile and friendliness made a not so fun trip more bearable. Thank you Betty!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard Marriott Tampa North during your visit to Moffitt. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay given the circumstances of your visit. I'm glad you were able to experince Betty's great customer service during your visit. Betty is a true asset to our hotel. I will share your post with Betty and the remainder of the Courtyard Staff. We appreciate your feeback and thank you again for choosing the Courtyard Tampa North

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Overall my trip was great the hotel was really nice. When we got to our room we noticed that the bathroom was clogged and we told Betty the receptionist and she apologized and immediately gave us another room. Betty was so friendly and nice!! Ever since we checked in she was all smiles and had such a great personality. Employees like Betty are a great asset to this company!

Room Tip: Rooms with a terrace are really nice
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you loved our newly renovated property. I will share your post with my staff in our daily huddle and I'll make sure to inform Betty that she's the BOMB. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you has our guest in the future.