$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$148
  • Breakfast included
$129
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$245
$152
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$159
Westin.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$136
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$138
$104
SailportSuites.com
All reviewsbaskin robbinsbusch gardensfront deskcourtyard by marriottquiet locationrecommend this hotelnice pool areathe general managerrooms are cleancomfortable staystaff was very friendly and helpfullobbystarbucksinterstatefurnishingscruise
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Overall my trip was great the hotel was really nice. When we got to our room we noticed that the bathroom was clogged and we told Betty the receptionist and she apologized and immediately gave us another room. Betty was so friendly and nice!! Ever since we checked in she was all smiles and had such a great personality. Employees like Betty are a great asset to this company!

Room Tip: Rooms with a terrace are really nice
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you loved our newly renovated property. I will share your post with my staff in our daily huddle and I'll make sure to inform Betty that she's the BOMB. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you has our guest in the future.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

As soon as we came in to the hotel we were greeted by James at the front desk. We couldn't have asked for better service. James just made us feel comfortable. He was so professional and friendly. The hotel is really nice and the rooms are spacious. Service was excellent - we had everything we requested within minutes. We also had a good time relaxing at the pool late in the day (just what we needed after a whole day at Busch Gardens). I would be happy to recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

We appreciate your feedback and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. I will let James know how pleased you were with his service and friendly demeanor. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We picked this Courtyard because they were running a special that included Busch Garden Tickets, Room and Breakfast. It was a great deal-nice room,$40 bucks off of tickets and free breakfast!!
That being said....we were pleasantly surprised by how much we loved this little hotel. We were greeted by two friendly, smiling faces, James and Betty. It was awesome to be so welcomed after a long car ride. The room was comfortable, clean and we slept like 'rocks'.
The Bistro breakfast was yummy and got us ready for our fun day at Busch Gardens. Which is only a five minute drive from the hotel.

Room Tip: If they have them available...rooms facing the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and that you took advantage of a package deal that included a trip to Busch Gardens. As a side note, Busch Gardens will be having Howl-O-Scream again this October and we definitely recommend this event if you haven't attended. We look forward to your return and hosting you and your guests on your next trip to Tampa.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We booked this hotel through a package deal with Busch Garden/Adventure Island. Upon checkin there were a few business people in line and not sure what was going on but things seems a bit unorganized, after waiting about 10 mins, I was able to check in. The hotel is remodeled and modern. We had a room on the second floor, it had a balcony overlooking a portion of the pool. We walked out on to the balcony and found empty beer bottle, and when we went to put some water into the mini fridge we found left over food. Ugh. .not a good start. Whenever I find things like this it makes me question how clean the room really is. I had my son throw out the stuff we found when he took the luggage cart back down. Overall the room was nice, comfy beds and pillows, flat screen, desk, etc. wireless worked well. As we headed out about an hour later, Betty asked how the room was.. I let her know about the "trash" I found, and she was extremely apologetic and advised that the room would be cleaned well tomorrow. The next day when we came back from the parks, the room was spotless and stayed that way throughout our stay.

The pool is on the small size but when we went we never saw anyone else. They have nice lounge chairs and towels. There is a bistro, but we didn't try it. During our three day stay I used the guest laundry, (pretty reasonable a dollar per load to wash and same to dry) my only issue was that little laundry room became a sauna,I would leave and come back but propped the door open to fold clothes. Perhaps better ventilation is required there.

This hotel is right by the interstate and a easy drive to Busch Gardens/Adventure island.Next door to Wendy's, Dunking Donuts/Baskin Robbins. Not far from Starbucks, and other eateries.

I agree that Betty is a true Gem! But I also want to give praise to all of the staff we encountered during our stay. Each and every time we came into contact with hotel staff whether it be a maid in the hallway or guest service person, we were warmly welcomed and asked how our stay was going. The customer service is excellent here.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your feedback and were glad to hear that you selected our property. I'm also very happy to hear that you were very pleased with Betty's customer service. I will make sure to let Betty know how pleased you were with her service. Sorry there was an issue with leftover items from the previous stay and I'm glad we corrected the issues to your satisfaction. Thank you for choosng the Courtyard Marriott Tampa North. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Betty was just fantastic! She was so helpful, kind and really cared about us. She really went the extra mile! We will be coming to this location every time we come to Tampa. We arrived before check in time and needed to check in early and she made it happen for us! Please make sure she receives and ad a girl if possible!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marybeth C
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed Betty's great customer service. We will make sure to recognize Betty during our next daily huddle. Thank you for choosing Courtyard Marriott Tampa North and we appreciate your business.