“Couldn't ask for anything more; quiet, convenient, efficient and friendly!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #46 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
West Wilts, UK
“Couldn't ask for anything more; quiet, convenient, efficient and friendly!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

We are currently on our honeymoon, and stopped off here on our way around Florida by car. The hotel is everything mentioned above; the rooms are clean and quiet with comfortable beds, the fitness centre and pool welcome extras, and the staff friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardTampaNorth, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Husband was in a bind and stuck in Tampa overnight. Steve at the front desk was a life saver and provided amazing customer service. Wish every hotel had a Steve at the front desk. Can't thank him enough. In addition was a nice hotel with comfortable beds and up to the Courtyard brand standards. Close to Busch Gardens which is a great theme park for roller coaster enthusiasts and families alike.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

For those who travel to Courtyard hotels frequently, you know exactly what to expect from the moment you walk into the lobby. This Courtyard is no exception... a standard business hotel with friendly service and clean rooms.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. Your business is much appreciated and we do value your feedback. I will be sure to share them with the hotel associates. Should your travels bring you back to the Tampa area we hope that you will choose us again.

Best regards,

Tim Goza
Courtyard Tamp North
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

For those who've stayed at Courtyards in the past, you can expect another familiar experience. Everything about this hotel is "typical" to Courtyards. If you're visiting Busch Gardens, USF or other companies or sites in north Tampa, this is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, April 6, 2012
Thank you for staying at our Courtyard and providing your feedback. I am glad that you found our location convenient to the local attractions and businesses in the North Tampa area. We value all our guests and I will definitely share all of your comments with my team to ensure that future guests do not leave us with the same impression.

Again, I thank you for staying with us and hope that you will provide us the opportunity to serve you again if your travels bring you back to the Tampa area.

Tim Goza
cy.tpacy.gm@marriott.com
S Wales
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stayed one night at the pre-pay rate of $120 incl tax booked of the Marriott website. Hotel was chosen for a combination of standard/location/price.

Standard Marriott Courtyard - you know what you are getting. Didn't really use the hotel facilities except the wifi (which worked well) and the breakfast buffet which at $8.95, was very reasonable.

There is a Wendy's and a dunkin next door but, other than that, it's a bit 'in the middle of nowhere'. The place does offer snacks and beer/wine in the evening but the prices do not appear to be designed to tempt one. However, there is plenty within a 3-4 miles radius.

A special mention must go to the lady who runs the breakfast as she was very cheerful, professional and brightened up my day!

A fine one night lay-over.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you for your feedback as this helps us to find ways to better serve our guests. I will definitely share your mention of our associate who was working in the restaurant. We do hope that if your travels bring you back to the Tampa area that you will choose to stay with us again.
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

I stayed one night, and appreciated the proximity to USF. The staff were friendly and helped with directions. The breakfast was generous with many choices, nothing to gourmet. I loved having the little market in the lobby so i could grab a beer on my way to my room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
North Providence, Rhode Island, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2012

It was a very nice place to stay, before you started our Cruise. Loved the Limo Service which was sooo resonable..

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Barbara F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 4 in Temple Terrace
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
SpringHill Suites Tampa North/I-75 Tampa Palms

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!