“A typical and predictable Courtyard”

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #48 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 24, 2012

For those who've stayed at Courtyards in the past, you can expect another familiar experience. Everything about this hotel is "typical" to Courtyards. If you're visiting Busch Gardens, USF or other companies or sites in north Tampa, this is a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Thank you for staying at our Courtyard and providing your feedback. I am glad that you found our location convenient to the local attractions and businesses in the North Tampa area. We value all our guests and I will definitely share all of your comments with my team to ensure that future guests do not leave us with the same impression.

Again, I thank you for staying with us and hope that you will provide us the opportunity to serve you again if your travels bring you back to the Tampa area.

Tim Goza
cy.tpacy.gm@marriott.com

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stayed one night at the pre-pay rate of $120 incl tax booked of the Marriott website. Hotel was chosen for a combination of standard/location/price.

Standard Marriott Courtyard - you know what you are getting. Didn't really use the hotel facilities except the wifi (which worked well) and the breakfast buffet which at $8.95, was very reasonable.

There is a Wendy's and a dunkin next door but, other than that, it's a bit 'in the middle of nowhere'. The place does offer snacks and beer/wine in the evening but the prices do not appear to be designed to tempt one. However, there is plenty within a 3-4 miles radius.

A special mention must go to the lady who runs the breakfast as she was very cheerful, professional and brightened up my day!

A fine one night lay-over.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2012

Thank you for your feedback as this helps us to find ways to better serve our guests. I will definitely share your mention of our associate who was working in the restaurant. We do hope that if your travels bring you back to the Tampa area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I stayed one night, and appreciated the proximity to USF. The staff were friendly and helped with directions. The breakfast was generous with many choices, nothing to gourmet. I loved having the little market in the lobby so i could grab a beer on my way to my room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

It was a very nice place to stay, before you started our Cruise. Loved the Limo Service which was sooo resonable..

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara F

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Hotel was very nice, and had everything you need. Very close to Moffitt, helpful and friendly staff. Located in an office park so you can take a safe walk if you'd rather get outside -- although they also have a gym and a pool. Nice breakfast, newer looking room with a great desk area. Good shower in the bathroom. No problem getting a shower seat if you need it. Even has a small snack "shop" and a computer. We'd stay here long-term if it had a kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Short stay but easy check-in, excellent room and great coffee. Minimal contact with staff but very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed here because it was convenient to USF and Moffitt Cancer Center. Reception staff was very friendly and accomodations were as expected.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!