All reviewsbaskin robbinsbusch gardensfront deskcourtyard by marriottquiet locationrecommend this hotelnice pool areathe general managerrooms are cleancomfortable staystaff was very friendly and helpfullobbystarbucksinterstatefurnishingscruise
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Hotel was very nice, and had everything you need. Very close to Moffitt, helpful and friendly staff. Located in an office park so you can take a safe walk if you'd rather get outside -- although they also have a gym and a pool. Nice breakfast, newer looking room with a great desk area. Good shower in the bathroom. No problem getting a shower seat if you need it. Even has a small snack "shop" and a computer. We'd stay here long-term if it had a kitchen.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

Short stay but easy check-in, excellent room and great coffee. Minimal contact with staff but very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed here because it was convenient to USF and Moffitt Cancer Center. Reception staff was very friendly and accomodations were as expected.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed at this hotel on my first trip to Tampa. I have a family member being treated at Moffitt and had the opportunity to visit several hotels in the area. I liked my room and the bed was fine, but remember, your bed at home is the best.

Service in the day was better than at night and I say this in terms of being friendly. Betty was very nice and made the staff that came in for the evenings seem uncaring although they probably weren't. Betty has a warm and caring disposition and it out shines the others. A.J. at the bar is okay, but they don't have a "real" bar.

The grounds were very well maintained and the maintenance staff was great.

This hotel has a Wendy's next door so you can walk across the parking lot and that helped me out a lot. I also walked to Dunkin Donuts right next to Wendy's.

I would stay here again before I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites down the road, but the Hampton a block or so away was my favorite.

1  Thank bama08

Reviewed July 19, 2011

I purchased the Busch Garden/Adventureland package and enjoyed every moment of my stay. With this package continental breakfast was free, but for a few bucks more you can get a hot meal. When I checked in, Ms. Betty M. and the front staff acted as they expected me and made me feel at home. Ms. Betty's southern charm just radiates. The entire front desk staff are very knowledgeable in where the nearest ATM machines were located, maps, restaurant recommendations to driving directions. The staff gave 150 percent customer service. Even Doug in maintenance, you rock! I had a small issue in the bathroom and within 24 hours everything was replaced and repaired. He even saw me in the restuarant area to check if everything was okay. The location to Busch Gardens and Hard Rock Cafe are close by. I will let my friends and family members about this wonderful hidden gem.

2  Thank GeeBee60