“Clean, Quiet and nearby the Fun” 5 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #47 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
New York
“Clean, Quiet and nearby the Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

We were visiting Busch Gardens and friends in Tampa. This hotel was minutes to both areas and many place to eat. The room was new and very clean. The hotel lobby offered good free coffee and other beverages.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank scorro1
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

My daughter was having brain tumor removed at Moffit and we only booked for i night because we were an hour away. But we had to go back because she had to stay longer and was in ICU and we did not want to leave the area. We called the hotel and they said whatever u need so we went back. The rooms are very clean and i asked at time of booking if i could have a regular blanket instead of a comforter and they had it in the room. Everyone there was so nice and the lobby area was very clean and friendly. We stayed 2 more nights and we had the breakfast which was very good a southern breakfast really good and nice waitress. We looked at the pool in the back and it was a nice clean looking pool and the pretiest flower and tree garden by the pool like a secret garden. If you were to go to Bucsh Gardens this would be a great hotel for that and children. I was just amazed how nice everything flowed at the hotel

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank rosabean
Hilton Head, South Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2011

Left backpack with our clothes, Brand New Nikon Camera, Backpack shipped back to us with no CAMERA. Hotel has a NOT Responsible for lost or stolen property which is fine with me. And it's not the camera is the principle of the matter.

Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank sortojw32
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, April 18, 2011
I’m sorry to hear your backpack was left behind and glad that you have received it. Would you please contact me directly about any items that you feel were missing so we can review the details?
Suzanne Salmon
813-978-9898
Green Cv Spgs, FL
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2011

Stayed here for an overnight with my daughter who goes to college right down the road. Very nice and quick check-in. Very nice and spacious room with very comfortable beds. One thing I didn't realize until the next morning that the breakfast was not included in the room. My fault for not noticing it when I made the reservations but the breakfast here is EXTRA around $10.00 per person. We did eat there and it was good nothing special or spectacular though.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Greenville, South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2011

Overall an ok Courtyard. The hotel has some of the updated features that newer ones have. The staff is top notch. The GM sent an e-mail soon after I checked out to thank me for the business. I am Platinum with Marriott and that was first, nice touch. Personally, my biggest issue was the location. Not really close to much.

Overall decent hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2010

I love staying at the Courtyard by Marriot. This is my 4th year coming to Florida, and out the 4yrs. I've stayed 3 of them at this Hotel. I wouldn't change it for Nothing. Betty M. is best thing that thoughly convinced me that this was home away from home. I love everything about this place, the location is perfect, the customer relations is 150%, the price is excellent, I mean maybe we could get some discount for staying so many times... but the atmosphere is SUPERB! Thanks!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank waiter_10
Lithia, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2010

Had a very nice room and Betty at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good too and the bed was extremely comfy!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
No photo provided
No photo provided
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park

Been to Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!