All reviewsbaskin robbinsbusch gardensfront deskquiet locationrecommend this hotelnice pool areathe general managerrooms are cleancomfortable staystaff was very friendly and helpfulmarriottlobbystarbucksinterstatefurnishingscruise
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Left backpack with our clothes, Brand New Nikon Camera, Backpack shipped back to us with no CAMERA. Hotel has a NOT Responsible for lost or stolen property which is fine with me. And it's not the camera is the principle of the matter.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sortojw32
CYGeneralManager, General Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2011

I’m sorry to hear your backpack was left behind and glad that you have received it. Would you please contact me directly about any items that you feel were missing so we can review the details?
Suzanne Salmon
813-978-9898

Reviewed March 17, 2011

Stayed here for an overnight with my daughter who goes to college right down the road. Very nice and quick check-in. Very nice and spacious room with very comfortable beds. One thing I didn't realize until the next morning that the breakfast was not included in the room. My fault for not noticing it when I made the reservations but the breakfast here is EXTRA around $10.00 per person. We did eat there and it was good nothing special or spectacular though.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
CourtyardTampaNorth, Manager at Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff to be courteous and helpful. We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction and strive to ensure every guest leaves satisfied. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

Overall an ok Courtyard. The hotel has some of the updated features that newer ones have. The staff is top notch. The GM sent an e-mail soon after I checked out to thank me for the business. I am Platinum with Marriott and that was first, nice touch. Personally, my biggest issue was the location. Not really close to much.

Overall decent hotel with a great staff.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed June 7, 2010

I love staying at the Courtyard by Marriot. This is my 4th year coming to Florida, and out the 4yrs. I've stayed 3 of them at this Hotel. I wouldn't change it for Nothing. Betty M. is best thing that thoughly convinced me that this was home away from home. I love everything about this place, the location is perfect, the customer relations is 150%, the price is excellent, I mean maybe we could get some discount for staying so many times... but the atmosphere is SUPERB! Thanks!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank waiter_10

Reviewed April 21, 2010

Had a very nice room and Betty at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good too and the bed was extremely comfy!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business