Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$125
Priceline$125
Hotels.com$125
Hyatt.com$125
FindHotel$125
Traveluro$145
1,231 results
All reviews tampa airport olive garden shuttle service free breakfast close to the airport great stay sitting area an early morning flight restaurants within walking distance comfortable beds hotel shuttle business trip convenient location parking lot cruise mall couch
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2018

This hotel was clean, comfortable, and inviting. I only stayed one night prior to a cruise but I would have been more than happy to stay more nights. Our flight was delayed and it was pouring outside so upon arrival, I really just wanted a cozy place to relax, and I got it. The lobby is sort of a weird circular area with food and a sitting space, and it’s not immediately obvious where to go to check in, but front desk staff was quick to greet us and check us in. The room was very spacious, with a kitchenette including a fridge, seating area, and comfy bed that is semi separated from the seating area. The only thing I didn’t like was the way the TV was situated between the living room area and the bedroom area. It made it not comfortable to watch TV from either place, particularly if one person is in the sitting area and the other is in bed. I understand hotels have to work with limited space though and the design looked very nice. I’m not going to knock off a star for having to turn my head to watch the TV! Everything else about the room was great; it was clean, modern, and plenty spacious for two people.

The staff was great. I forgot a razor (there are many times I don’t mind my leg hair but heading to a cruise is not one of them), and the front desk girl was able to grab one for me. I also booked a last minute tour that turned out to require printing the tickets and the front desk staff was able to use their computers to print my tickets as the guest computer had a wait (I totally would’ve waited too but they were so nice to help me out!).

The location of this hotel is very convenient. I can’t speak to its proximity to local attractions, as I was only there for one night and just needed to get to the cruise port, but it was within walking distance to many restaurants. There was also a shuttle that took people to other local areas though I didn’t end up using it. If anyone else is looking for a place to stay prior to a cruise, I would definitely recommend this hotel. It was less than 10 minutes from the airport and less than 10 minutes to the cruise port.

Overall, this was a great stay and I’d for sure recommend it to anyone needing a comfy spot in Tampa.

Date of stay: May 2018
Jim T, General Manager at Hyatt Place Tampa Airport / Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Ayebee299,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write your review. I am happy to see you liked our hotel and enjoyed your stay. I hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

My husband and myself booked a room with Hyatt in Tampa to be close to the live recorded wrestling event we were going to. The room was so spacious/clean and very inviting to relax in!! Very comfortable beds and soft pillows. Comfy couch to snuggle up on to watch TV. I would rent a room in a ❤️ beat from Hyatt.

Love love ❤️HYATT!!
K Sawicki

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

cthomp71999,

Thank you so much for staying with us! I am happy to see that you liked our rooms and had a great stay! I hope you enjoyed the wrestling event and will stay with us again.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

The stay at the Hyatt was the worst that I have ever received I had friends with me and was very in barest when the room was full of ants In the lobby and on the second floor smelled like marijuana throughout the whole floors very very unacceptable my guess will never return to the Hyatt

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

George P,

Thank you for staying with us. during your time in Tampa. I apologize about the issues you had while you were here and we will address these. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Stayed at this Hyatt Place Tampa Airport/Westshore for one night after a three week international trip. My vehicle was safely parked at this location. Shuttle service was reliable, waiting time was about 25 minutes for on demand pick-up service. Excellent hotel. Room was large and clean, swimming in pool after a long flight is very pleasant. Staff was quite friendly and professional.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Iris H,

Thank you so much for staying with us during your time in Tampa after your trip. I am happy to see you liked our rooms and the pool! Thank you also for your nice comments about the staff. I hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Hyatt overnight to fly out of Tampa Airport. They allowed us to park our car there on the Hyatt property (near the front door) for the 10 days we were away! A shuttle brought us to the airport in the morning of our flight on time! And when we returned they picked us up at the taxi stand outside baggage claim! So easy! My car was perfect when we returned! The room was wonderful and the staff was very friendly. Breakfast was free in the morning. The eggs were so-so but there were many other things to fill us up before our flight! Will return to this Hyatt

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

oinkye,

Thank you for staying with us before your flight. I was happy to hear you liked our hotel and staff! I am glad everything worked out parking here. I hope you will stay with us again.