Ramada Westshore Tampa Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,580 results
All reviewsroyal orchidroom was cleanhurricanefloridaport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Thought I'd try this place, as it was close to the Buccaneers Stadium. I arrived at 2:45pm to check in. The RUDE desk clerks said "THERE IS NO EARLY CHECK-IN". I stated the time was only 10 minutes early & said I had to get to the game. They said "well that's just too bad and it wasn't their problem". I said I've never experienced this at any hotel . They said "ALL hotels do this", I said no they don't. They said " yes they do" & continued to argued with me until exactly 3:00PM. I felt like Ben Stiller in "Meet the Parents" when he couldn't board the airplane. The Room was filthy & most of the TV channels were out. They say they are "under renovation", However I never saw any one renovating anything. The pool was out of service and looked like it had been in that condition for months. I would not stay here again, EVER !!! You've been warned, unless you like abuse...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Reservations said Queen Bed with refrigerator and microwave- bought food for fridge that could be heated- well I had neither a frig or a microwave :-( wasted money and the hotel was kind of dingy.

1  Thank Stephanie B