We're very familiar with the north Tampa area and chose this part of town because of the many newer hotels and generally safer location. Hotel staff (except for the afternoon check-in clerk) are very friendly. The morning breakfast buffet was crowded with lots of little kids; few places to sit. Bathroom had mold; shower-pipe was poking directly out of the dry wall. Overall the place felt cheap -- we expected a little more even for $100 a night. We will stay at a different hotel the next time we visit the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace