Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
$155
$132
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$157
$84
$159
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$99
$87
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$135
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$109
$149
$140
$129
  • Breakfast included
$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

All reviewsmoffitt cancer centerlettuce lake parkcounty parkbasketball hoopgas grillcomplimentary wine and beertwo bedroom suitegreat hot breakfasttemple terracefull kitchenfabulous stayfire pitquiet locationgreat place to staystayed for two nightswould definitely stay here againfamily vacation
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed here for a week while working at the Air Show in Lakeland Florida. Easy commute, and a great place to 'come home' to at the end of a long day. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Accommodations spacious and convenient. Hope we can be here again next year.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We stayed at this hotel to visit Busch Gardens. Easy, short drive to Busch Gardens. The hotel room was a suite with full kitchen (great for extended stay), office desk, dining table, living room area, the TV conveniently swivels from the living room to the bed area. The suite is open concept with no separate rooms. The lobby desk offered superior customer service. The complimentary breakfast was good quality, good service (food stocked well), good coffee. Lots of free parking. Close to I-4 and Busch Gdns. The hotel is very well kept, clean room. We were very impressed with the suite. The only thing that was a deal breaker for me is that we were given a double bed. I am dumbfounded as to why they would have rooms with one double bed. There were no toietries offered so be sure to bring your own everything. The only other negative was that we smelled someone's cooking most of the night - I guess that is the downside of having a full kitchen. Overall, we would likely stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for King Bed
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious suites, friendly service, full hot breakfast buffet, and great location. I am sorry that the bed size did not suit your needs; all of our suites are equipped with either 1 or 2 queen size beds and a full size sofa bed. We hope to see you again next time you are in our area.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My parents and I were looking for accommodations near the Moffitt Cancer Center and we are very happy that we chose the Residence Inn. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very courteous and helpful. We have stayed at this hotel three times in the last month and would not hesitate to make reservations there again.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great place to stay. Easy to get to.Great staff. Best rooms,so clean well organized.The grounds are clean and well groomed. My trip to Moffet Cancer Center made so much easier thanks to The Residence Inn and the staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are glad to make your trip to Moffitt a little easier.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I traveled to Tampa to stay at this Residence Inn to help my son with his two dogs. He was finalizing his divorce, while awaiting the closing on his new home. While he went to work each day, I stayed with his pets. The entire experience was excellent. The staff at this hotel was positively the most helpful, knowledgeable and considerate I have had the pleasure of meeting. The "suite" was clean and comfortable. During such a difficult time for my son, this Residence Inn earned our highest praise. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. We are always glad when we can make a difficult time a little easier on our guests.