Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$132
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$153
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$133
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$189
$149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$102
$92
SailportSuites.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$151
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

All reviewsmoffitt cancer centerlettuce lake parkbasketball hoopgas grillcomplimentary wine and beertwo bedroom suitetemple terracegreat hot breakfastfull kitchenfabulous stayfire pitquiet locationstayed for two nightsnice place to stayhome away from homefamily vacationusf campus
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Being a patient at the Moffitt Cancer Center I have stayed at this Hotel twice this year. The staff is friendly and the facility is very clean. The rooms are quiet and the entire Hotel is very relaxing. I also like the fact that you can grab a quick breakfast and even a light dinner so that you do not have to spend time driving around looking for other places to eat. This is very important to patients. Having said this, I also think it is an excellent place for a family to stay as it is close to many attractions in the Tampa Bay area as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John C
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. As a preferred hotel of Moffitt Cancer Center, we are very proud of our ongoing relationship with them, and the service we provide to patients and families.
Robert Newton
813 972 4400

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The last two times I stayed in Tampa at the Residence Inn Tampa North were outstanding. My last two surgeries at the Moffitt Cancer Center required me to stay overnight prior to surgery. The personal service and overall ambience provided by the Residence Inn made my stressful stay in Tampa a very enjoyable trip. Every employee gave "over the top" friendly service. The Wednesday Happy Hour was most rewarding. Attention to detail and excellent food and beverages made my day during this trying time in my life. The friendly efficient server never stopped providing all the items on the menu to the happy hour customers. I own a motel and restaurant in southern Florida and wished that my staff could perform their tasks like this entire group of employees did for me and my son. I will be back in the very near future.

Room Tip: I stayed in #101 on the ground floor 50 feet from my car.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank wingking2u
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and your great review! I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our evening hospitality hour. Our entire team is very proud of the service we provide and we love to hear great feedback like this!
Robert Newton
813 972 4400

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Quiet, off the main road. Large rooms, beds were a little small. Rooms were comfortable. We had a full kitchen. Air conditioner was a little hard to work. All in all, I would stay there again. Price was good and staff help full.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AdeptMaster
Reviewed February 11, 2014

On my recent trip to Tampa another hotel in the area had not been able to honor our reservation for connecting rooms. I am there after 10 hours of travel with three children ages one, three and five with nowhere to go. Residence Inn gave us a suite that would accommodate our needs for the week. In these years where it seems like customer service is non existent this Residence Inn re-established a hope that customer service was still valued and amazing manager still existed. Not only was their service during our check-in above the norm but throughout the entire stay and in every aspect it was obvious to me that at least this hotel the customer experience was seen as the primary goal.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Residence Inn Tampa North. I accompanied my son for a campus visit at USF. The staff was incredibly helpful, always cheerful and quick to see that our stay was wonderful. Claudia went well out of her way to help me acquire some note cards that I needed. (THANK YOU, CLAUDIA!) We were pleasantly surprised to have a hamburger and fries dinner on Thursday night and the breakfast in the morning (scrambled eggs, hash browns, yogurt and fruit and granola cups and etc.) was great. Although we did not use it, our room had a complete kitchen as well.The shuttle service to the campus was very convenient. We will definitely stay here again when we come to the area. NOTE: We met a number of folks who were staying at this hotel because they had loved ones being treated at the cancer center. They also spoke very highly about their stays including the convenient shuttle service to the hospital. Thank you to the whole staff for your kindness and exceptional customer service!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business