Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$153
$148
Hilton.com
$274
$119
$107
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$140
$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$164
$159
$174
$150
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$170
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$125
$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewsmoffitt cancer centerlettuce lake parkbasketball hoopgas grillcomplimentary wine and beertwo bedroom suitetemple terracegreat hot breakfastfull kitchenfabulous stayfire pitquiet locationstayed for two nightsnice place to stayhome away from homefamily vacationusf campus
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Residence Inn Tampa North. I accompanied my son for a campus visit at USF. The staff was incredibly helpful, always cheerful and quick to see that our stay was wonderful. Claudia went well out of her way to help me acquire some note cards that I needed. (THANK YOU, CLAUDIA!) We were pleasantly surprised to have a hamburger and fries dinner on Thursday night and the breakfast in the morning (scrambled eggs, hash browns, yogurt and fruit and granola cups and etc.) was great. Although we did not use it, our room had a complete kitchen as well.The shuttle service to the campus was very convenient. We will definitely stay here again when we come to the area. NOTE: We met a number of folks who were staying at this hotel because they had loved ones being treated at the cancer center. They also spoke very highly about their stays including the convenient shuttle service to the hospital. Thank you to the whole staff for your kindness and exceptional customer service!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We spent two nights here with our young children. It offered a great place to relax after the park and the ability to cook our own meals. The hotel also offers a breakfast bar and that is very helpful with small children. Overall it was clean and easily accessible from Busch Gardens without the "next door price".

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our hotel with your family. Our fully equipped kitchens and full hot breakfast buffet, as well as our great location, make it a fun and easy getaway with kids. We hope to see you again soon!
Robert Newton
813 972 4400

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Had requested a top floor but one was not reserved or available. However, the lovely front desk lady provided a room at the end of the hall for more quiet. (Heavy walkers were heard above me, though.) The room was spotless and breakfast pleasant.

I stayed here so I could cross the highway to visit Lettuce Leaf Park with it's boardwalks over wetlands and rivers. Saw a Bald Eagle nesting, a wood stork, and lots of the usual cast of feathered friends. A county park, admission is $4.00 a car or free to walkers. Hope you enjoy this excellent 1-3 hour walk in nature!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I am not one much on words but I must give credit where credit is due. I was simply amazed when I stepped in the Marriott Resident Christmas Eve morning 2:40am, tired, sleepy, just worn, I was greeted with such a pleasant welcome by the staff, my tired subsided. I really enjoyed my stay. The property sets back in a plush flowery environment of peace. I felt so at home. I say a home away from home. I was there to enjoy peace and peace I enjoyed. My bed was soft, warm and comfy. I looked out the window and the trees were a sight to behold.

I cannot forget the breakfast. Continental, Maybe, I am not sure if so it was the best continental breakfast I ever had. Largest selection of food, served all in glass china, and it was very good.

From this Day forward The Marriott Residence Inn will be on my list of the Hotels to stay in on my trips away from Home. Loving It...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Barbara J
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at this Residence Inn several times in the past when I have appointments at USF, Moffitt Cancer Ctr. The hotel has undergone a refurbishment of the breakfast and cocktail area, new wide screen TVs in the rooms, free wi-fi and USB Internet in rooms, but the staff has always been great, from the helpful people at the front desk to the very accommodating ladies at the complimentary breakfast and in the evening complimentary beer/wine and hot appetizers. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel if your travels bring you to The North Tampa, USF area.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank ospreycove
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for your great review! We take great pride in our service and and I have shared your comments with our team.
Robert Newton