“Great Stay- Just off I-75 North of Tampa”

Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Ranked #81 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Newnan, Georgia
“Great Stay- Just off I-75 North of Tampa”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights. The hotel is located about 15 minutes north of Tampa. Very near the Univ. of South FL Campus. We were able to jump on I-75 and do all that we wanted to do in the Tampa- St Pete area. Located in a safe area. Mon. -Thurs. they provide supper which is a nice addition to the very good breakfast every day. Romms were clean and quite comfortable. The suites are worth the extra money for the extra space.

Room Tip: Be sure and request that your room be cleaned early. We came back the first night and it was after 5...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jimmy30263

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The check in was quick. The room was very clean. The breakfast was on point. Everyone at this Residence Inn was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again and recommend anyone to this Residence Inn Tampa... Kudos to you Residence Inn Marriott Tampa I75 Fletcher ave.

• Stayed July 2013
Port St Lucie, FL
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hotel is nice place to stay with clean bedding, nice suites. Stayed over a longer period in association with Moffitt Cancer Center while out patient services were provided. Very comfortable for 3 adults in two bedroom suite. Across the street is Lettuce Lake Park with boardwalks along the river. Beautiful bird watching.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank NancyStLou
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in our spacious Two Bedroom Suite and that you were also able to enjoy Lettuce Lake Park across the street.
Crestview, Florida
Reviewed June 9, 2013

World class hotel. This was much more than just a hotel room. Absolutely one of the best hotel experiences we've have ever known. This hotel was very spacious and modern with top-notch amenities. Not only could you experience a comfortable one-night stay, the room could have easily facilitated an extended stay, even weeks longer. There was a fully equipped kitchen with plenty large enough dining space for everyone. My wife and I extended our vacation because of this hotel experience I am proud to say.

Room Tip: Upstairs for a better view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I am glad that you were able to extend your vacation!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed here on several one- and two-night stays and then a 10-day stay. Of the hotels we tried in the area this is the only "keeper"! Every staff member from the front desk to cleaning and shuttle to kitchen provided top notch service above and beyond and ina very friendly manner. The rooms were in perfect condition, well appointed, clean, attractive and everything was functioning in the rooms and on the whole property. This is my go-to hotel for Tampa!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your comments about your experiences during your stays with us. Our staff takes great pride in the service we deliver and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn on a family vacation, with six people. We had booked a 2-bedroom suite, but since they had overbooked, we agreed to take two 1-bedroom suites for the same price. Both rooms were very clean and comfortable. The kitchens had:

- full-size fridge with ice-maker
- 2-burner electric stove
- microwave
- four non-stick pots for cooking (the biggest was about 3 qts.)
- cooking utensils
- dishware for 4 (plates, small plates, bowls, glasses, wine glasses, mugs, flatware)
- paring knife
- measuring cup
- one glass bowl with lid
- dishcloth and towel
- 2 potholders

I was able to cook for six with a little forethought.

The complimentary breakfast was terrific. The pool and spa area was well-kept. They also have basketball and tennis courts. The guest laundry has two washers and two dryers. No one used the exercise room, but there were sidewalks in the area that were great for walking and running.

The service from the front desk staff was terrific and all the other staff in the hotel spoke when we passed them in the hallways.

We had only two complaints: the kitchen trash can was much too small and we had to ask for more toilet paper twice.

Room Tip: Queen rooms without the separate bedroom seem to have more living area space.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Robert N, General Manager at Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to complete your review. I am glad that you enjoyed our suites and amenities and you were able to cook for your family. I will be sure to share your great comments about our service with our staff.

Marietta, Georgia
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were looking for a hotel close to family, yet close to Busch Gardens as well. This was the perfect property for us. The hotel was very clean, staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet had a great variety as well, far more than a typical continental. It's close location to I-75 was also great as we moved on to south Florida.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Courtyard Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
TownePlace Suites Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher
Holiday Inn Express Tampa North - Telecom Park
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa North
#1 of 5 in Temple Terrace
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa North
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North

Been to Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher? Share your experiences!