This hotel was perfect for 4 adults and 2 kids. We had a queen bedroom and private bath for each adult couple and the kids took the pull out. It was a big room, with a dinning area, and full size kitchen. We stayed while visiting Bush Gardens, which was only 10mins. away. The breakfast was typical, but free; so can't complain. The room was very clean. The hotel is a little tricky to find at night, but also away from the noise of the highway. Nice and quiet at night. The kids loved the sport court and there is a park across the street with hiking trails. Management was exceptional at making sure we were able to use our rewards point last minute, and made the phone call while we waited.
The best part of this trip was all of us together having a great time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Tampa North/I-75 Fletcher reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tampa North/i-75 Fletcher Hotel Temple Terrace
- Temple Terrace Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Temple Terrace