The Westin Tampa Waterside
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,783 results
All reviewsharbour islandmike napolifront deskconvention centerheavenly bedview of the waterself parkingybor cityamalie arenavaletjacksonsconferencelaurengasparillatrolleyaquariumriverwalk
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Pleasant staff easy check in. Room had a great view. $17.95 a day to self park and 12.95 for Internet about standard. Had trouble connecting to Internet transferred to tech support. when checking out they tried to charge $2.00 for a long distance call that I questioned. Apparently for the call to tech support that they removed. Shower had mildew growing and Tv remote decided to quit working. All in all I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013
WestinTampaHarbour, Manager at The Westin Tampa Waterside, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Greetings mylittletess!
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your most recent stay. Without feedback from guests we cannot improve upon the service we provide. Your experience is being shared with our team for review.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The place is beautiful, and I was upgraded to a brand new suite too. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and modern and the room service was delicious, albeit a bit over priced, but hey it's a hotel right? I got a great rate for being an SPG member and I would return in a heartbeat...except for one thing. I bought a new car, drove from the dealer to this hotel, get my car back the next morning and bam a scuff on the rear quester panel. Clearly the valet parking at $20 bucks per day would take better care of your vehicle. Hopefully it buffs out,the hotel is great, the valet...not so much.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cubanito1

Thank you for choosing the Westin Tampa Harbour Island cubanito!
It is great that you enjoyed your stay with us! We apologize and would be happy to speak with you about the incident with your vehicle at your earliest convenience.
We hope you and your family come back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I spent two nights at the Westin Harbour Island and fest as if I were at a much lesser hotel chain. Not up to Westin standards. The lobby was very dated looking. There was a concierge desk but no concierge to be found. The room were old and not in a good way. The bathrooms were small and generic. Nothing about the hotel was inviting. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings nyer_9!
Warmest Wishes,

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I loved this hotel from check-in to check-out. Great pay per view choices, 24 hour room service, water view, Jacksons downstairs to drink and play! It is so close to everything as well. It was a great place for an inexpensive staycation!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marci T

Thank you for choosing the Westin Tampa Harbour Island Marci T!
We are happy to know that you found our hotel to be a great location and that you had a perfect staycation!
We hope you and your family come back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel twice now and I must say, something just don't change. I am very, very impressed with the look of the building from the outside, and the SUPERB greeting you receive when you drive up. Jose' Alviardo (one of the BEST VALET Men on the premises) and the other REAL GENTLEMEN whose job is to greet people and valet the vehicles, helps to make your first moments at this hotel AWESOME! Their service is great, their helpfulness is awesome, and their suggestions for in town resturants are out of this world. Upon entering the hotel, you can't help but be amazed. Then when I was helped again, by Mike Napoli (hotel rep.) I was again blown away. I must say, after those two great introductions, I was on cloud nine. But when I got upstairs, I didn't feel the same. The building is evidentally going through some remodeling?!? But the first time I stayed there, the carpet on the 5th floor was wet smelling and looking and it felt like I had paid a great deal to stay at a MOTEL instead of this wonderful looking HOTEL. But my second visit (all sponsored by someone) I was moved to the 9th floor (a LOT BETTER) and my view was great and room was awesome, but the house keepers, skipped my room (after I tried saving them some cleaning by hanging my tag outside the door every other day) for cleaning, AFTER I PERSONALLY SPOKE TO THE LADIES to remind them to clean the room. I had to wait an hour after I notified the front desk for service. But if those are my only complaints, and the appearance is huge to me, then I guess they still deserve a four star. Greetings and hospitality is huge to me....but where I must lay my head is IMPORTANT too!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank SheMeHer
WestinTampaHarbour, Manager at The Westin Tampa Waterside, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for staying at the Westin Tampa Harbour Island SheMeHer!
It is great to have you back as our guests! Jose and Mike are pleased to know that from the moment you walked through the door until the time you left you felt well taken care of! We apologize for not meeting exceeding all of your expectations and we thank you for letting us know so that we may improve these services that we provide.
We hope to see you and your family again on your next trip to Tampa!