All reviews front desk busch gardens la quintas every morning yogurt comfortable beds breakfast area free breakfast great place to stay hot breakfast stayed nights fitness room convenient location easy access room was large definitely stay here again nice stay
Reviewed October 14, 2017

This was a nice quiet, clean hotel. We enjoyed the easy access to the I 75 which made it easy to see family and sight see. The scenic woods and nature preserve park near by made it a beautiful place to enjoy nature. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room meet all our needs with refrigerator, microwave, wi-fi, etc. The breakfast was more than expected which scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, various breads, waffles, various cereals, yogurt, juice, coffee, etc.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Checked in on a Friday early evening. When I entered the room the first thing I noticed was an empty Pringles can next to the coffee maker. Then I saw a little trash in the trash can. Everything else was neat and tidy. A note on the bedstand said Maria was taking care of the room. No tip for her. Breakfast was eggs with bacon and with sausage the next morning. Overall a pleasant experience.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Great service and upgraded property. The bathroom had some damaged wood and overall cleanliness of room was not as good as one year ago. Courteous and attentive staff, as always. Pretty good value overall.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Landed at Orlando airport and then drove to this hotel in north Tampa area. Why Orlando airport and not Tampa airport? Because we saved $200.00 coming from San Diego, CA. by landing in Orlando. Got to this hotel at 11:00 but rooms not available till 3:00. They suggested we go for lunch and they would have a room early for us by 1:00 PM. Stayed for nine days. Worked with various staff members and all were very friendly and helpful.Major roads and freeways were available just a block outside our door. We made trips from 10 to 100 miles in all directions and everything was easy. Good breakfast with everything from waffles to eggs, bacon and sausage. Large forested state park behind hotel. We used it to hike and exercise even though there was a formal exercise room available. Rooms clean and met all our needs. Internet was strong. Rental car agency right in the building so you could just rent a car right there. Gasoline available a block away. Eating places and small mini mart within walking distance. Within a mile either direction there must have been 20 restaurants and fast food places. Nice grounds with woods and water in front and behind hotel. I stayed on back side but heard little road noise in front or back areas. Did not use pool. Parking was OK. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. In fact we plan to next year when we visit our grandchildren again. I must admit I am usually not this happy with any hotel but you cannot go wrong here.

Room Tip: Good view of park land & trees in back, no need to close drapes at night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank specialgeh
Reviewed October 8, 2017

I stayed here a couple of nights for an interview, and was very impressed. The staff were super friendly and accommodating, and the room was clean and nice. The noise level was low where I stayed. The gym and pool looked clean and up-to-date, though I didn't do more than walk by them. The actual location is out of the way and easily within walking distance of a drug store in case you needed to get something last minute.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business