“Top Quality at an Exceptional Price”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #9 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed November 3, 2009

We chose Wingate by Wyndham Tampa North because of its great reviews on trip advisor. We needed to be sure of the quality as we had never travelled to North America before and had no idea what to expect. The room was very large with a great reclining chair. The bathroom was excellent with loads of towels. Everything was spotless.The room had a microwave which was handy to prepare the complimentary popcorn. The staff thoughout the whole hotel were very attentive. George, the General Manager, spent time with us every morning making us aware of the tourist attractions, he even downloaded directions for everything he spoke about. The complimentary breakfast was amazing waffles, muffins, omellettes all of excellent quality. We had free use of the business center which meant we could email our daughter with holiday updates. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel, you can't go wrong if you need somewhere with safe, easy access to Tampa. We will definately visit again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MNWeir

Reviewed October 26, 2009

I am a Marriott Rewards and a Hyatt Gold passport member because my family and I enjoy staying at many high end hotels and resorts. This stay at Wingate by Wyndham in Tampa North was by far the best ever. It began with my call to the front desk agent Bryan who demonstrated exceptional customer service when I needed direction to check-in. This type of service continued throughout our stay with each employee. In addition, the general manager, George Sandona and guest service manager, Ritchie Baldonado greeted us during breakfast just to make sure we had everything we needed during our stay. The rooms, facility and outside property areas were immaculate. The beds and pillows were very clean and soft we had the most amazing sleep. If anyone is staying in the Tampa area please experience the magic and energy from the staff at Wingate by Wyndam Tampa North.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank Zelemab
Reviewed October 8, 2009

No area for any kind of complaint!

Seems so new, staff are SO nice! Should charge more than they do. So happy with our stay, good location.

Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2009

We loved our stay. The property is clean and comfortable. The manager Ritchie displays exceptional leadership skills in his positioin. I would like to recogize two other individuals on his team. I liked being greeted by Joyce. She is a professional in her position and gave us a warm welcome. The next day we met Dr. Brian. Wow! He always has a smile and a willingness to make your stay a memorable one.
Kudo's: Ritchie, Joyce & Dr. Brian. You made the difference in our lodging experience.
Thank You.

Roger & Nan Louise
www.AHealthierYouEvent.Isotonix.com

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2009

We stayed 4 nights at this hotel while visiting Busch Gardens & Adventure Island, and couldn't have asked for more. The staff was great and very accommodating, the hotel was clean & comfortable, and the breakfast was awesome! They even kept the breakfast stocked right up until it ended. They made up the rooms and brought towels when asked, gave recommendations for area restaurants, had top of the line products in the rooms, and even had laundry facilities for the customers to use. Any amenity you could hope for was provided. Even the manager, George, took time to come and speak with all of the guests every morning during breakfast. We have never experienced this before! We could not have asked for anything more and would stay at this hotel with this staff anytime!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2009

the hotel was clean staff were nice in fact everything about this hotel was ok.we even got to see large american police eating donuts and drinking coffee in fact we got to see them morning noon and night they never left the place still cheap security i guess.so beware all criminals don`t stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2009

This was a great hotel. It was very clean, seemed very new and had great amenities. The hotel even provided a happy hour for the guests. In planning my trip I noted the rates varied on different websites and changed day to day so it is worth doing some browsing to find a good deal.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family