“Clean and Friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #13 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We liked our stay at the hotel. It was our family's (Mom, Dad, 4 little kids and a 70 lb dog) first trip to Tampa and we stayed 2 nights.
Everyone was very friendly. The breakfast was fine...make sure you don't wait until a half-hour before breakfast ends - the ladies in charge don't restock things the last 1/2 hour and they put EVERYTHING away the MOMENT it turns 9:30am. But it wasn't a big deal. DEFINITELY not worth bypassing this hotel. It's a pretty great place to stay.
Absolutely NO problems with this place.
Our room was clean (as was the bathroom).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear JoshandDonnela,

It is a pleasure to have a Senior Contributor of TripAdvisor take the time out to review our property. The La Quinta Inn & Suites and myself would like to say " Thank You" for your kinds words about the staff and property. Your concerns about breakfast will be noted and discussed to staff to make sure that we are accommodating our guest needs. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

LaQuinta provided clean, quiet rooms with comfortable beds and a very helpful, friendly staff. Although I don't like the idea of "pet friendly" hotels, there was no indication of pets having been in the rooms we stayed in. During my stay, I needed to scan / email some documents with sensitive information and didn't want to sent the information over their wifi network. The desk clerk informed me of a nearby FedEx store across the street from the hotel that had late evening hours. I was able to get my documents sent out on time with no problems thanks to her help! The price was competitive for the area. Overall, this was a good stay and I would stay again next time I am in the area.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This LaQuinta was clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. We slept comfortably and for a change, it was quiet! The staff were polite. The complimentary breakfast was just average at most. However, overall we enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this location to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robin M

Dear Robin M,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your review on our property. We at the La Quinta would like to say thank you for your kinds words. We hope to see you soon here in Tampa, Florida.

Here For You

Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a very clean and well maintained property. Staff are great and the breakfast selection is terrific. Conveniently located off I-75, the only drawback right now is the amount of road construction in the area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear RobertmL1200EU,

We here at the La Quinta Inn & Suites appreciate your great review on our customer service and our accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I rarely post or give reviews on any level. Yet my stay at this LaQuinta warranted this review. First I'd like to start off by thanking Christopher for his excellent service and up beat attitude. He greeted me with a smile and warmth that's rarely found in the hotel industry. Aside from the awesome feeling from the front desk staff during my stay. My rooms appearance was clean to a level of perfection. On top of that the locations surrounding (i.e. restaurants, movie theater, shopping) where pleasant. I was pointed in the right direction from the staff, who seemed to know exactly what I needed. My check-out process was smooth and simple. I would recommend this LaQuinta to anyone of my traveling friends and family going to Tampa ! Thank you for your amazing professionalism.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Khrys K
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Khrys K,

Thank you for taking the time out to tell us here at The La Quinta Inn & Suites our your remarkable stay with us. The La Quinta Inn & Suites staff would like to say thank you for your kind words and noticing their hard work to make your stay the best of the best. I would like to personally say thank you for your kind words as well. Its a great feeling to read positive feedback from our guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I must say that I was truly pleased with my stay, I was a bit frantic with all that was going and Mr. Chris Oliver, was amazing. He was my heaven sent, the room was more than what I expected. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear La Toya B,

Thank you for taking the time out to tell myself and the La Quinta Inn Staff about your most recent stay with us. I am pleased to read that i was able to assist you with all your needs. Thank you for your kind words and for your positive review, We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This hotel is well located with excellent service and facilities, unmatched for its daily rate. The service personnel are very attentive and willing to serve. Undoubtedly, a real nice place to stay if you are traveling. Renewed, ample and modern decorated, breakfast area.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Dear Orlando176,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us your positive feedback on your current stay in Tampa, Florida at the La Quinta Inn & Suites. We strive to give you an outstanding experience and a memorable one as well. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Here For You