“Loved this hotel!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #13 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed June 8, 2014

You would think this hotel had just opened! Hotel was totally remodeled and our room was beautiful! Staff was excellent and even called to be sure our accommodations were good and to see if we needed anything. The evening manager was very friendly and helpful and recommended great restaurants less than 5 miles away. Great nights sleep! Big plus--hotel is 100% smoke free!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Gammie1,

The La Quinta Inn & Suites and I would like to say " Thank You' for your kind words and acknowledgement of our wonderful property. I am glad that we were able to recommend you to some great restaurants that are in our area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Hotel is very clean and staff is attentive and helpful. Relatively quiet in the hotel. Beds are comfortable. I'd prefer to do without the bathroom soap and shampoo - seems kind of cheap - however I always bring my own anyway.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2014

Dear AShellyS,

Thank you for taking the time out to let tell us about your most recent stay here at The La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are " Here For You' ready to go above and beyond for you and all your needs, thank you for staying with us and enjoying your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Stayed 6/4/14 clean nice rooms . Wonderful staff . The pool was clean and refreshing . Breakfast was very good .My husband and I really enjoyed our stay .David at the front desk went out of his way to make us feel so welcome and even had a cork screw for us to borrow .

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Jacksonville-7

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. it's always a pleasure to know that we are taking care of our guests. David is a motivated front desk agent who goes above and beyond for all our guest. We hope to see you soon .

Here For you

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Selected this hotel as a central location for where I needed to be that weekend. Found out it had been built under a different brand and had only recently become a La Quinta. VERY nice touches - beautiful hotel, attractive areas, nice rooms which had everything in it you needed. Only faults were mega-tiny bathrooms and spotty internet access - both of which have become annoyingly common traits of La Quinta. But good value, great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Thomas W,

Thank you for taking the time out to tell us about your recent stay here at The La Quinta Inn & Suites. I would like to apologize about the internet connection, and we will have that working properly on your next visit. On the other hand we are happy that you enjoyed of property and the location of it as well. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Tampa, Florida.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We stayed for a softball tournament. The gentleman (totally forgot his name) who greeted us at the desk was very friendly and we say him many times over the 2 nights we were there. The room was clean with plenty of room. The breakfast area was spotless. Breakfast was okay and what you'd expect. Wi-fi service kind of came and went often but no big deal for us. This hotel is very conveniently located near restaurants, stores and our favorite...Dunkin Donuts. We would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear gateshav

The La Quinta Inn & Suites and I would like to thank you for previously staying with us and taking the time out to tell us about your stay. I do apologize about the internet going in and out, on your next visit that should be resolved. I am glad to hear that you took advantage of the local store and close by restaurants. We hope to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I never ever write a review, but I was compelled to write one this time. A group of us stayed at La Quinta for our daughter's softball tournament. I have to give a big "shout out" (compliment) to Christopher (dont' know his last name). He was amazing and exceeded our customer expectations!!! He was professional, prompt and very focused on our needs, he went as far as loaning my teenager a charger for her phone and we all know a teenager without a charged phone can be very dangerous!! LOL.

The rooms were beautiful, the furniture was so cute and most importantly the place was very clean. I would recommend this hotel and we are planning to stay there again!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Laquinta_Tampa, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear Leesonet,

It was a pleasure having you and The Sunrise Thunder Garcia Woman's Softball Team here. Thank you so much for your kind words and noticing my professionalism, I love what i do and i am grateful for having a wonder staff and management team here that goes above and beyond for their guest. Tell you daughters i said hello and thank you. Hopefully on your next visit you will stay here.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Here is a synopsis of my stay: The air conditioning system was very poor but felt there was nothing your staff could do about it. I would set the temperature (74 or 72) and it would continue to run until it got freezing in the room so I would turn it off. When I went to bed I set it and it ran forever and finally quit running but then never turned back on and the room got very hot. I never could get the phone to dial an outside number. I pressed nine first each time and then tried to dial a local number with the area code and without the area code and neither would work so I used my cell phone. The direct wire internet did not work when I tried to put my connector in the socket, the socket just went into the wall and when I reported it I was told to use the WIFI which I had not done with that computer. However, luckily, I did get the wireless to work. The first day I did not get maid service and when I reported they did come. However, the next day I left the room before they came to my room and I let them know I was leaving as they were still on my floor but when I got back they had not done my room. I was leaving again, so I told the front desk I would be leaving at 1:00 and would they please clean my room which they did. Typically the La Quinta's I have stayed at have had two different kind of pillows to use so I didn't bother to bring my own. However, all of your pillows were those little lumpy type pillows which are awful to sleep on.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ruthanne D
Laquinta_Tampa, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Ruthanne,

Thank you for sharing your experience on your most recent stay. Allow me to express my apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your visit.

Please contact me directly at (813) 971-7676

Once again we sincerely apologize.

Respectfully,