La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75
Ranked #10 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed May 7, 2014

It was a very pleasant stay at this LQ location, I will sure go back to this location. The service was good I will recommend this location. After I arrived to the hotel and went to check in my room was ready to go in. The people working were friendly. The only thing my family and I didn't like was the breakfast very poor selection eggs and sausage were cold. Other than that it was a good experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear Nereydam,

Thank you for your review on our property. It is always a pleasure to hear that over staff was about to accommodate you during your stay with us. I sincerely do apologize about the breakfast was not up to standards. We are currently looking into doing a upgrade to our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit here to Tampa Florida.

La Quinta Inn Tampa North

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Spent a couple of nights here. The hotel is clean, nice hot breakfast in the morning, the décor is modern and new. The staff however always abandons the front desk so if you need something you just have to wait. I had to always chase the staff down and wait at the lobby since there were no where to be found. Even guests waiting to check in asked me where the staff was and I told them I am trying to track them down. This happened several times when I needed other things. At check out time, same thing, had to go around looking for the staff. Other than that, it is a beautiful hotel. Lots of restaurants around

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Cherry90210,

We appreciate your feedback. We do apologize that there was not a Guest Service Agent available when you were at the desk..

We hope you give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future. Please contact me directly and I'll personally book your next stay with us.

La QUinta Inn & Suites Tampa North

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stopped after driving all night and the gentleman at the counter was incredibly courteous and went out of his way to help me get some rest. Then when checking out there was another gentleman at the counter and he was incredibly friendly as well. Very comfortable, clean rooms. Would love to stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Tyler M,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our Guest Service Agents were courtesy and professional. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Here For You.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

It was so nice to stay here and it looks like to just had a redo and I cannot say enough good things in this space. I did book on Priceline but I would book anywhere with this property. The front desk staff was awesome and with employees like Johnny and Christopher they will continue to please all guests. I stayed in room 407 for 2 nights and I could so live here.

Kevin Carter

Room Tip: When staying in Tampa stay here, I believe any room is great and my room # was 407
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Kevin C,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We have an amazing TEAM here. I will forward the message to Johnny. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for one night in March 2014 after flying in to Tampa from England.

We were very tired and had no trouble finding the hotel after landing at Tampa International. The Reception girl was very welcoming and helpful. The room was very big and clean and we had a good night's sleep before driving North the next day.

The breakfast was very good.

My only comment would be the poor tea/coffee making facility. I suggest that La Quinta should change the machine as it is just not up to the quality of the rest of the hotel for example. If you want to boil water to use your own tea bags then forget it!

Rick and Sue from England

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ricardo92,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you during your stay. Currently we are looking into doing a refresher to our breakfast . We hope to see you in the near future.

Here For You.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay. Any problems and/or deficiencies are corrected immediately by the staff (WITH A SMILE). Other than a NON CARING GUEST bringing her dog into the breakfast area,.... our stay was a 10.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Terrance M,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. It is always good to hear that we are taking care of all our guest needs and problems in a timely manor ( WITH A SMILE). We are a pet friendly hotel as well. Looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Punta Gorda
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife and I were amazed at the quality of this hotel, especially given the 2 1/2 star rating. The accommodations and the staff were outstanding. This is definitely a high end 3 1/2 star property. We will definitely stay there in the future when we visit the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jackie_Laquinta, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time out to respond to our survey. Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel. We have an amazing TEAM here that cares about YOU ( our guest) and well-being. “HERE FOR YOU” that’s what we are. We look forward to seeing you very soon.