“Amazing service!”

Ranked #16 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
A TripAdvisor Member
Port Orange
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is the second time we booked this hotel for an annual business trip. The service is amazing. The manager actually took the time to come find me (in the middle of MY hectic schedule) and introduce herself and offer the banquet room or any other accomodations we may need. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and personable and the food was excellent. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jackie_Laquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your most recent stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites. Having your group and yourself stay with us once again this year was truly a delight. Seeing all the different age group and interacting with them during their stay was such a pleasure.

The La Quinta team continues to serve at it's best, receiving comments such as yours, shows that we are definitely doing it right and promise to continue to do so.

Thanks again for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you all next year.

Here for you!

La Quinta Inn & suites Tampa North I-75

A TripAdvisor Member
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 24, 2014

it's your typical w/flare. rooms are well done, lots a room, good light and bath fixtures
rooms are quiet and kept clean.
the one thing to make this place better would be outdoor balconies for each room.
just my opinion

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay with us. With the renovtions completed we are delighted to hear that your visit with us was an enjoyable one.

We strive to create memorable moments with our guest, and I am glad to hear we exceeded your expecations.

Come visit us soon.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

First off, the room was beautiful. Hands down, one of the best hotels we have stayed in, especially for the price. The free continental breakfast was awesome, they had your usual cereal, yogurt, muffins etc and a waffle maker where you could make your own waffles! It also included a daily selection, ours was little omelets and sausage patties. The hotel was very nice looking and clean, beds were comfortable and as I mentioned before, the rooms were fantastic. The staff was also very friendly! Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We at La Quinta Inn & Suites take pride in providing excellent service from the moment you enter into your second home.

Glad to hear you enjoyed our beautiful decorated rooms and the expanded continental breakfast as well. You comments are very much appreicated.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed her for your Valentines weekend getaway. This is one of the best hotels ive ever stayed in. The staff was very nice and welcoming the decor of the hotel was also very warm and welcoming. The room was very nice and very spacious. We will be making this out hotel choice everytime we visit Tamapa. Will stay again and will recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Tampa.

Room Tip: The king Suite
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Valued guest,

My team and I want to thank for your wonderful, most thoughtful comments. It sure brings a smile to us all, knowing that we as a team at the La Quinta Inn & Suites work together as one to provide comfortable acommodations to you and all our guest.

We value you business and thank you for the recommendations. We certainly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The hotel was great ! room ready and clean. Jessica greeted us and was very pleasant and gave us a good feeling right from the start. My wife and I could not get over how well the room was set up to make it seem much bigger than it was. Very quiet and we would reccommend this hotel to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay. La Quinta is doing something right.! Happy employees are a good sign.I almost forgot how comfortable the bed and pillows were. Not something to take for granted when sleeping out.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Valued guest,

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience in February. As you may have seen in previous comments our renovations have been completed and we continue to receive so many wonderful comments about our hotel.

Our commitment is to exceed the expectations of our guest, We have the right team in place who stands behind providing excellent service.

Your comments have been shared with the team and we hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay here. Very clean and friendly staff :) I would absolutely recommend this hotel and location to others. We have stayed at LaQuinta in several states and we are always very pleased.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jackie_Laquinta, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa North I-75, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Valued guest,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are pleased to hear your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Making sure you feel assured and settled in is our priority.

Thank you for the recommendations!

We appreciate your contiual visits to La Quinta look forward to seeing you very soon.

GM